FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Coyle Talking

Guest King Caley

Guest King Caley

According to BBC Radio Scotland news drive ICT have asked for permission from St Johnston to talk to Owen Coyle however they are reported to be asking for a six figure sum.

no surprise there. but at least it appears they may talk/interview someone other than just Brewster .... did anyone get them Warnock's mobile number yet ? He is supposedly in Dunoon right now so a quick trip up the A9 would be easy enough

no surprise there. but at least it appears they may talk/interview someone other than just Brewster .... did anyone get them Warnock's mobile number yet ? He is supposedly in Dunoon right now so a quick trip up the A9 would be easy enough

Dunoon... A9?

Methinks Scotty has forgotten much of his geography of Scotland....  :023:

I'd be delighted if we could get Warnock (although unlikely) but would be also very happy to see Coyle at the club, he has lots to offer Scottish football and whenever I've seen St J I've been impressed with the football they play..

as for Brewster... meeeeehhh 2 steps forward 4 back

Well Alex Ferguson went from Stirling Albion to St Mirren, from where he was kicked out in disgrace, then he took on the Dons job.... Admittedly he hasn't done much since then....  :023:

Coyle would be a risk well worth taking.....  :014:

Guest Clare Crook
I think coyle would do a good job for ICT, i like the style of football he has St. Johnstone playing and feel with the players we have we would well but i have my doubts whether he would want to join us anyway.
I agree pal...  give him a try Ive heard him talkin many a time on Radio Clyde he got it.......... better 2 give him a try than brew, so wot the compo high ICT need to spend to get the goods

Coyle couldn't even get Saint Johnstone past a Gretna side falling apart as it limped towards the finishing line in the SFL1. His side bottled it big time and I don't think he could do a job for us given that the relative financial advantages he enjoyed at Perth would not be present at ICT.