FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

quick question re higland march for this season

Tug

who organises this as i would love to take part in this and am going to ask the boss if i can get the time off as a freebie cos its for a good cause or if i have to put leave in. sorry i know its really early on but if i ask now there is more chance of me getting it

Hi Tug.....thanks for your enquiry re the HM. At this stage there are no plans in place yet for HM6. There will be vacant spaces for newcomers next year and we could add your name to the pecking order if you wish. Plans and training for the HM's usually kicks off late Oct / Early Nov. The problem we have is knowing where we'll be walking to / from due to the wretched SPL split. Watch this space.

Having done West Highland Way twice (what an ejit)(only an ejit does it twice) and Speyside Way (also twice - boring walk most of the time but picturesque alongst the river) and still have the boots to prove it, could be persuaded to join you on some (only some) of the way - will contact nearer the time - promise!  Let me know details in due course.