FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Things to Change at Caley Stadium

Guest TinCanFan

Guest TinCanFan

Does anyone have any ideas on things at Caley Stadium and things that they would change? It can be a sort of wish list if you like (within reason).  I would personally like to see more flags and probably a scoreboard.  What would everyone else have?

I can think of a fair few...none that we havent touched on already though!

The catering is extremely poor.  Get a decent catering company in

Half time entertainment - non existent

tannoy announcer/music played before game and at half time - poor

car park still has the same problems as it did 10 years ago - nothing has ever been done about it

club shop/port a cabin - seems to have been swpt under the carpet after it was announced last season a new larger club shop was to be built.  whats happened?!

there is a few, im sure there are plenty more!!

I would like them to enable the "Audio/Video Platform Manager" that is available from their website provider so that I could actually watch video and/or listen to commentary from every single ICT game over the net whilst paying them what seems to be a reasonable sum for the privilege.

The media rights quagmire is geting worse and you are extremely lucky if you can now listen to commentary from any game most weeks let alone an ICT game. Of all the SPL teams, 5 currently dont offer some form of audio/video coverage and 3 of them (Arabs, Motherwell, St Mirren) probably will do soon, having stopped offering their coverage via internetfootball.co.uk and moving to the platform provided by PTV .....

That will leave ICT and Gretna as the only teams not to offer anything and will mean that the ONLY ICT games you will be able to hear on the net outside the UK in the near future will be ICT V Gretna (H & A), ICT V Hearts (H only), and ICT V Hibs (H & A). Hearts dont block audio from their away games and although Hibs have an offering via Hibs Interactive, they dont block coverage at all, the rest block everything for overseas viewers/listeners.

Guest TinCanFan

On the half time entertainment maybe they should try and bring back that guy who did all the skills at the Celtic game or what about a song from some local bands or "Beat the Goalie".  And isn't it time they tarred that car park and extended it by using up some of that wasteland next to it.  ICT could also do with cheaper programmes and what about a man selling food at the bottom of the stands.  It might sound like a bit of a whinge but I think these are some good ideas.

The Car Park :  Why any home fan pays ?2 to go into the car park beats me!   I parked there once and discovered that, by the time I got to the exit our  team had showered, changed, visited those in Hospitality, spoken to whoever they had to,  and were getting into their own cars, etc., and still we were in the Car Park, nearly an hour since the final whistle!.   Never again!   Lets hope someone gets it sorted, otherwise more than me will not be paying ?2 to sit for an hour going nowhere.   (Incidentally I know of at least one season ticket holder who parks in the Away car park and gets out in reasonable time!)(just hides the colours on the way in, and out! booooooo)

A proper Club Shop : It really is inexcusable that the staff still have to work in such cramped conditions - all the talk of a gym, bar, etc., MUST include a proper shop at the Stadium - the current public impression is very poor and a bad reflection of how ICT treat their valued staff in the shop.

Stewards : Anyone else notice that there has been not one comment on this site against the Stewards after the Aberdeen game?  Have things already changed in this respect?

Guest kingkojak

that seems ike a fair enough idea. 

getting the fans invloved, prizes, bit of excitment etc.

if only they'd promise to make sure there were enough feckin pies at half time to go round!

Re the Porta-cabin.

As I understand things such as Porta-cabins only have a limited life in regard to Planning Permission. I know that this can be renewed but only for a short time. So what is the latest?

I am not a serious gambler and do not visit the bookies but I did enjoy the odd ?1 or two on ICT on a Saturday home game. Why has the Bookie shop disappeared?

neksor

I would like to see the artists name placed below the picture

'breeze blocks',

Which is sit uated on the wall between the toilets and the pie shop, the painting is so realistic you would actually think you were looking at bricks, It must have taken the artist ages to perfect that picture.