IMMORTAL HOWDEN ENDER

Zibi?s rubbish at kicking

Proctor is coming back ? we don?t want him

Tokely is a carthorse

Bayne couldn?t trap a bag of cement

Black is misunderstood and must play despite everything

Niculae will come good

Blah, blah, blah

To use a footballing metaphor ?raise your head?

:024: Not getting in a manager when CC obviously wanted to leave - employing Niculae on the back of old videos - paying mega wages to a failed superstar - upsetting the whole system - chopping and changing the system etc etc etc -  not going into the window shop and sticking with what we have got - a complete charade about Brew when he had it in his pocket from the word go - going fer a runaway manager who fell flat on his face - upsetting most of our promising and established playing staff - influenced by money from agents - no PR with the fans - playing tokenism with the fans - I could go on and on and on.

The only good thing about ICT at the moment is the loyal fan base.

Why is eveybody sitting on the fence ?  We are in a feckin mess ?  SHOUT FROM THE ROOFTOPS.

Thank feck fer Gretna.  :018:

We're not in a feckin mess.... We got a brilliant win today..  :021: :021:

On a feckin roll now....  :clapping03: :clapping03:

What was witnessed today was the most underserved ICT victory that I can ever recall.

But for the grace of febrile finishing, we would have been looking anxiously at tomorrow?s game at Fir Park.

Only if I can call you "th"!

Pleased, yes.

Fooled, no.

Leaving aside the suits.

We simply need a centre half.

One time in the first half, McGuire had jumped and was already back on the ground when his opponent collected the ball.

Not an isolated incident.

This brings pressure that we simply don?t need.

If we are to consolidate our top-flight status, we need to make progress.

At the very least, we have a position where the team has to be shaped and developed and for the first time not in the image of Pele.

What was witnessed today was the most underserved ICT victory that I can ever recall.

But for the grace of febrile finishing, we would have been looking anxiously at tomorrow?s game at Fir Park.

Yesterday certainly brought back memories of that TSC game against the Buddies down Love Street way. Think we only had one shot in the entire game and scored with it. That was very much undeserved.

IHE, more like "What Board". We never here from the Board on any subject and for me, they are not trying to push the club to be more successful. Some of them are in their own cosy little world where they think they are important but I don't see the same passion, or any passion, from the board to take the club forward.

maybe this is getting through to the players?

Yesterday certainly brought back memories of that TSC game against the Buddies down Love Street way. Think we only had one shot in the entire game and scored with it. That was very much undeserved.

A great day and the biggest robbery I can recall.  Darran Thomson scored the goal as well, how much worse could it get for the Buddies than that?  :015:

A great day and the biggest robbery I can recall.  Darran Thomson scored the goal as well, how much worse could it get for the Buddies than that?  :015:

And some support as well - Browns save as well  :001:  And congrats to Huisdean - yet another who has a bit of "guts" - Where is the real problem ?

Indeed. Thomson has now given up on his footballing career now from what I am told. It was all downhill after that.

:024: Not getting in a manager when CC obviously wanted to leave - employing Niculae on the back of old videos - paying mega wages to a failed superstar - upsetting the whole system - chopping and changing the system etc etc etc -  not going into the window shop and sticking with what we have got - a complete charade about Brew when he had it in his pocket from the word go - going fer a runaway manager who fell flat on his face - upsetting most of our promising and established playing staff - influenced by money from agents - no PR with the fans - playing tokenism with the fans - I could go on and on and on.

The only good thing about ICT at the moment is the loyal fan base.

Add the treatment of Donald Park to that list - and shortly the appointment of Duncan Shearer..