FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Straight from the horse's mouth

RedCard

seems a bit odd/off to me that a pro footballer would discuss his future on a social networking site, and not even make his page private. have also heard a few stories of people making up pages of footballers, allthough i guess thats unlikely in the case of caff...

Guest TinCanFan

It must of been made by him because it has pictures of himself with his family and pictures of inside his home.  But, you're right, it does seem strange that a professional footballer would make his own page on one of these sites.

Guest CaleyJaggy

Why is it such a suprise that a football player has a site on Bebo etc.  They are only human after all.  I know that Wilson has one as well and I'm sure that I saw the link to that one on here somewhere in the past.  It is a bit weird that he would say he's defo going to Partick in the Jan window, so obviously something has already been agreed and just not announced or  :024:

If he is away I would like to thank Caff for the years that he has been at the club.  His performances along side Bobby were excellent.  The game at Tyncastle when Fuller was expected to run rings round ICT and the Celtic game at home come to mind.  He always has time for the fans and his family have also been fantastic when it comes to the fans.  Who can forget the day at the Cartvale Bar before the Dunfermline semi final.

It may be true that this season has not been Caffs best and maybe the SPL is slightly beyond him but he has been an important player for ICT. :clapping03:

Well said Govan Jaggie

Caff has been a great player for ICT and was always very friendly to the fans when he spoke to them, a very honest guy who would love to stay at ICT im sure but if he is not playing much then who can blame him.

Ok this season hasn't been great for Caff but i think that has been down to him not playing regularly for the past 3 seasons (all because of that silly sending off at Killie....damm Dargo :007:). 

I don't agree that the SPL is too much for Caff, i'm confident we will see him back in the SPL sometime.

And that day in the Cartvale will live forever in my memories, great hospitality by Caff and his family....everyone who attended had a fantastic time and  Caff took time to speak with everyone there.

Thanks and good luck Caff

Mr Riley - as predicted in rumours by my good self - first on the ball again.

You got this weeks Lotto numbers? I truly believe your are psychic (or is that psychotic, I always mix those two up)

Guest Calum-Red-an-Blue

Ally Ridgers, ian vigurs and another player who will not be named because it would be harsh on him have public bebo pages too.

sad to see caff go, shame that he had little starts this season because his pre seasopn form was exellent

There are a few more players who have bebo pages, some are private and some are not.  I think it's a great idea for a player to have one, they wont cause any harm and some fans can actually speak with the players.

There are a few more players who have bebo pages, some are private and some are not.  I think it's a great idea for a player to have one, they wont cause any harm and some fans can actually speak with the players.

Stalker Alert! Stalker alert! :icon_police: :icon_police: