FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

CONGRATULATIONS..............

CaleyD

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About time too.... :015:

Bl00dy kids...they never listen do they?

Only joking guys....looking forward to the big day (just make sure ICT arn't playing on the same day eh!)

:bighug:

Thanks very much everyone. We shall no doubt try and arrange some sort of engagement party or get together, but I know what a rubbish time of year it is for everyone financially.

So why did I ask you may wonder..... well i couldn't think of anything else to get her for christmas :rotflmao:

Gringo Jnr is one of the longest contributing members of CaleyThistleOnline.com and it has taken him since 1994 to finally hook himself a woman...we suggested he might have had better success with the dating sites, but his patience has paid off and I believe "First Contact" was made with CCC on this very forum.

Yes ICT do weddings on the pitch and the newly appointed Club chaplain, Rev Hugh Watt ( a season ticket holder from Drumnadrochit) is more than willing to do any services.  Please contact the Commercial department at ICT

Yes ICT do weddings on the pitch and the newly appointed Club chaplain, Rev Hugh Watt ( a season ticket holder from Drumnadrochit) is more than willing to do any services. Please contact the Commercial department at ICT

Hopefully at a **** good rate for someone who travelled regularly from Coventry to Inverness and other sporting cauldrons like Recreation Park, Starks Park, Gayfield etc from 1994 until he finally moved into the area just a couple of years ago.

mind you - I hear you also get Tommy thrown in and he will come out and yell at you to get off his ***ing pitch :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

:rotflmao: more than likely scotty. LoL.

Reacreation Park, Alloa - Oh the memories. To think I snubbed Man Utd to travel there. LoL.

Anyway, we're keeping our options open for our big day. We would love the club to be involved somewhere down the line. A picture on the pitch with us in our gear would be splendid.

The picth would be an ideal venue for the reception - we'll have so many ****ing people to invite. LoL :001:

The picth would be an ideal venue for the reception - we'll have so many ****ing people to invite. LoL :001:

Thats done it .... Tommy will be prowling the streets of Ardersier now .... remember, he does know who you are !

Is this the first time tihs has happened on here?

nope. I know of at least one other marriage that could be attributed to the people first meeting because of this site, and a fair few relationships too