FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Winners & Losers

Dmacca

Bingo,Lotto,Horses,Cards etc,

Whats the best youve won or on the other hand whats the worse youve lost on gambling.

Mine was 100 and something pounds on the dogs for one ticket, probably the most ive lost over all would be the lottery, lost on one single occasion probably close to ?100 on a day at the races.

Won a gold fish at the fair  :014:

not much of a gambler really .....

Won just over ?100 on the lottery once, and a fair few tenners here and there .... even won $10 in the Canadian lottery this past week ....

but my best ever (or most remembered) wins are both ICT related. First one was putting a bet on an ICT - Raith Rovers game while in hospitality one evening. Would have to look up the score but think it was 4-2 or 5-2 something like that ... I stuck a fiver on at 50-1 ...... 255 back  :003: ...... The other has to have been getting a phonecall from Charlie Christie about 3 years ago on my mobile telling me I won the weekly ?1000 prize in the Centenary Club ...

lost 650 on a nag who my man in the know had told me had been held back for weeks and would win. it romped it up until the last fence then fell on its erse .never bet anything like hat much since.

won over 4 grand on another horse though

One and only time i've put a bet on at the footy was at Dens against ICT,3-1 Dee win correct score at 18-1,dont know where the insperation came from but Brews late goal saw me collect my winnings from Laddy's in Baron Taylor street on the Monday  :021:

Never bet more than a tenner and never bother with the nags or mutts.

Won 220 quid once on a bookies coupon.

Had a tenner on ICT at 14/1 to beat Tic in the 'postponed' Cup game but never bothered in the rearranged fixture when they were 18/1.  :009:

Won 44 quid on the Lotto a few years ago but that's about it.