FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Rockness 2008

918loyal

Sex, drugs, and sausage rolls!!!!!!

Almost everyone there will be absolutly minging by now, if you don't like listening to it, just be grateful your too far away to smell it :003:

I couldn't be fecked this year, kind of glad I didn't go now because I've been hearing from mates that are there that some of the prices are completely extortionate. Apparently it cost one of my mates 16 quid for two hot dogs.

Lets just hope that no ICT players have been arrested this year.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i text ICTMee and telt her to mind and get her knickers back once she's thrown them on to every stage!

i'm only presuming she has more than one pair......

:rotflmao:

Buffy x

I might have been tempted to throw my pants at Calvin Harris but I didn't want to kill him  :rotflmao:

Im burnt to a crisp and rough as anything but what a great weekend!!!!

And yes, some of the prices were completely extortionate, wasn't too happy about that but at least the toilets had improved no end. I heard a lassie had died on one night then 2 15yr olds had died later on but campsite hearsay only. Lots of folk were getting stuff stolen out of their tents but the police caught the thief and a lot of stuff was returned. Too many fecking weegees, we should put a limit on them next year!!!!!

Theivery from tents goes on at ALL such festivals. Same went on at Belladrum last yr. its a downside to camping at them. The weather was pretty good for ya, espesh sunday...at least, it was here! Hope it was a roaring sucsess and who knows.....might even go next yr if it losses a lot of the dance element to it.

Theres too many non dancey acts as it is, I struggled to find dance music at times.  :016: The Editors are good, I just don't want to be listening to them when the sun is burning a hole in the sky and theres dancing to be done  :003:

Ah but Mee.....the name is RockNess...not RaveNess. My own personal view is....as long as it remains predominantly a dance event...i, among many others i know, will not venture to it. I know thats not gonna put the future of it on any doubt

Ah but Mee.....the name is RockNess...not RaveNess. My own personal view is....as long as it remains predominantly a dance event...i, among many others i know, will not venture to it. I know thats not gonna put the future of it on any doubt

While I share your general viewpoint Rockness is a much better name than Raveness.

Just back.  I am absolutely shattered.  Don't really remember much from Saturday.  Underworld really disappointed me, thankfully though, Sunday was saved by a sooooperb set from Annie Mac in the Skins tent.  Great craic though; roll on next year!

Underworld had a slow start but came good in the end  :003:

Biggest disappointment was Fat Boy Slim who couldnt get a beat going for longer than a minute  :018:

I think the best set was by the Cuban Brothers or maybe Nathan Detroit - but I really enjoyed seeing Calvin Harris more than anyone  :003: :003: :003:

just got to work this morning at 7.30  and we got a phonecall at 7.40 telling us the compnay i work for,s elgin branch it was the assistant manager there whos son died at rockenss iam numb i usually speak with stuart 4-5 times a day on the phone about various work related things,he lost his father(stuart did) at xmas now his son 6 months later :020:

Biggest disappointment was Fat Boy Slim who couldnt get a beat going for longer than a minute  :018:]

I think the best set was by the Cuban Brothers or maybe Nathan Detroit - but I really enjoyed seeing Calvin Harris more than anyone  :003: :003: :003:

:010: :010: i thought he was alrite but i agree with you on calvin harris top man  :021:

just got to work this morning at 7.30  and we got a phonecall at 7.40 telling us the compnay i work for,s elgin branch it was the assistant manager there whos son died at rockenss iam numb i usually speak with stuart 4-5 times a day on the phone about various work related things,he lost his father(stuart did) at xmas now his son 6 months later :020:

sad times r.i.p, seemingly tho it was a drugs overdose  :009:

Guest birdog

Post edited because I posted before having known the full story and was replying to a post which I thought was accurate in it's info.

The family of this poor soul have my deepest sympathy.

Biggest disappointment was Fat Boy Slim who couldnt get a beat going for longer than a minute  :018:I think the best set was by the Cuban Brothers or maybe Nathan Detroit - but I really enjoyed seeing Calvin Harris more than anyone  :003: :003: :003:

Are you crazy? I thought Fat Boy fekin Slim was quality!!!  :crazy07: Calvin's set was amazing to but it didn't last that long  :020:

Biggest disappointment was Fat Boy Slim who couldnt get a beat going for longer than a minute  :018:

I waited in the Clash tent (at least I think it was the Clash Tent...) for about 30mins while Underworld were on.  I got fed up and wandered off.

Excuse my possible ignorance, but does he not just play records? can he not put on a record that lasts more than a minute?