Another week Still no Contracts

Glebeict

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aboynamedsue

And it will be the same next week.  :symbol_exclaim01:

:sleep01: :sleep01: :sleep01: :sleep01: :sleep01: :sleep01: :sleep01: :sleep01: :sleep01: :sleep01:

Aye & its all become very tiresome !!!!!!!

Guest Jock Watt

Glasgow Rangers Manager flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi play football, and is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over to Scotland .

Two weeks later the Rangers are 4-0 down to Aberdeen with only 20 minutes left.

The Manager gives the young Iraqi striker the nod, and on he goes.

The lad is a sensation and scores 5 goals in 20 minutes and wins the game for Rangers.

The fans are delighted, the players and coaches are delighted and the media love the new star.

When the player comes off the pitch, he phones his Mum to tell her about his first day in Scottish football.

"Hello Mum, guess what?" he says in an Iraqi accent. 

"I played for 20 minutes today, we were 4-0 down but I scored 5 and we won. Everybody loves me ? the fans, the media they all love me".

"Wonderful", says his Mum, "let me tell you about my day. 

Your father got shot in the street and robbed, your sister and I were ambushed, gang raped and beaten, and your brother has joined a gang of looters, and all while you were having such a great time".

The young lad is very upset. 

"What can I say Mum, except that I am very sorry?" 

"Sorry?!!! 

Sorry?!!!"  says his Mum.

"It's your bloody fault we moved to Glasgow in the first place"!!

Guest Aboynamedsue

Glasgow Rangers Manager flies to Baghdad to watch a young Iraqi play football, and is suitably impressed and arranges for him to come over to Scotland .

Two weeks later the Rangers are 4-0 down to Aberdeen with only 20 minutes left.

The Manager gives the young Iraqi striker the nod, and on he goes.

The lad is a sensation and scores 5 goals in 20 minutes and wins the game for Rangers.

The fans are delighted, the players and coaches are delighted and the media love the new star.

When the player comes off the pitch, he phones his Mum to tell her about his first day in Scottish football.

"Hello Mum, guess what?" he says in an Iraqi accent. 

"I played for 20 minutes today, we were 4-0 down but I scored 5 and we won. Everybody loves me ? the fans, the media they all love me".

"Wonderful", says his Mum, "let me tell you about my day.   

Your father got shot in the street and robbed, your sister and I were ambushed, gang raped and beaten, and your brother has joined a gang of looters, and all while you were having such a great time".

The young lad is very upset. 

"What can I say Mum, except that I am very sorry?"   

"Sorry?!!! 

Sorry?!!!"  says his Mum.

"It's your bloody fault we moved to Glasgow in the first place"!!

Excellent  :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :crazy07: :crazy07: :crazy07:

Okay - back on topic  :001: :003:

Interview with Dennis in today's P & J saying that his agent is dealing with things, but he is going to sign, just sorting a couple of little things out.  His eldest daughter is due to start school after the summer and they are settled in the area.  They don't want to move but he had to get the best deal possilbe which is understandable.  :021:

Good news about Denzil I'm sure he has a few goals in him yet.

Even without his goals he is still a pretty creative force in our team and has excellent ball control which, when we decide to pass the ball!, is particularly useful to have. He needs a good run in the team to get the joints moving freely and I think he can weigh in with a decent return of goals.

Some news fresh off the press, well the BBC website anyway - although nothing to get excited about

CLICK HERE

I'm sure I've heard the "We should definitely find out from Russell what his plans are by the weekend" line before though - maybe this time..........

Dennis will sign his

Russell may or may not depending on what other offers he receives.  His first choice is to stay in Inverness, but we don't seem to be able to come up with a decent offer

Guest birdog

Could the problem be is that the players are very wary of signing if Brewster is still manager next season manager?

There fixed it for you.

Dennis will sign his

Russell may or may not depending on what other offers he receives.  His first choice is to stay in Inverness, but we don't seem to be able to come up with a decent offer

Okay I take this statement back

Dennis will not be renewing his existing contract so it will expire at the end of the season.  :019: :019: :019: :019:

Well i would imagine if Denzil had accepted the clubs offer, then it must have been a management decision not to renew the contract.

Dear dear, what next

Swap County Denzil for Barrowman...