FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Another week Still no Contracts

Glebeict

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be p*ssed off if the club decides to let Wyness go. He's the best forward at the club, period. Give him a run of games and he scores goals. Beyond that, he's the kind of player that fans pay to watch.

If the manager has decided to bin him then I would have serious doubts about where he is leading us and what kind of team he is trying to build  :017:

I am getting little bits of information from here and there and if what I am hearing is indeed true then it is Brewster's contract that must be torn up and torn up NOW.  :sillywave:

This club is being torn apart by people with no real love for it and it has to stop !!!!!  :33:  I am spitting feathers right now I am so angry  :008: Its probably just as well that I am on this side of the Atlantic.

I am getting little bits of information from here and there and if what I am hearing is indeed true then it is Brewster's contract that must be torn up and torn up NOW.  :sillywave:

This club is being torn apart by people with no real love for it and it has to stop !!!!!  :33:  I am spitting feathers right now I am so angry  :008: Its probably just as well that I am on this side of the Atlantic.

:010: :010: :024: :024:

Guest birdog

I know that you cannot elaborate on this Scotty, due to the fact you could blow any contacts you have built up through the years of running this site, but for that reason I trust what you say. I was against Brewster's appointment from the start but now you have convinced me my hunch was correct.

I dont believe that a lot of what is currently rotting our club is Brewster's fault but what I have heard today convinces me that the rot has to stop and it would seem while not there when it started, he has become infected by it too.

I am sure Mr Bannerman or others will be along in the next day or so with the full story, but I am about as angry as I have ever been as an ICT supporter.

Unfortunately if you don't cut the mustard then bye bye it is.  This applies to Denzil as well, and he has been mediocre recently.  There will be more to come I can assure you.  The same should be applying to the manager if he fails as well.  Still, we have to get rid of the dross.  There will be more tears before we can smile again.

In my Opinion a lot of Trouble was started when Brewster berated Tokely after the Motherwell Game before Christmas .

A manager has to defend his Players and deflect it towards the opponents or the officals.

Then you get the us against the world Spirit

Guest birdog

There will be more to come I can assure you.

There will be more tears before we can smile again.

But it looks like things at the club will get worse before they get better. It's hard to imagine us winning a game before next season.

Ok you lot are worse than the masons wi' your secrets, spill the beans.

the 'secret' is on another thread ........

from a rumour i heard today i believe dennis has had his contract offer withdrawn by brewster , easy to see who has been  made a scapegoat after our latest shambles on saturday. russel  on the other hand after what can only be described as moderate performances recently stil has his offer on the table . worrying times m8 .

One player, who despite his varying form has the respect of most fans, and who had agreed a contract but didnt get around to signing it because of a club delay that was not his fault gets his withdrawn whilst another who has in the opinion of some been jerking our chain (or whose agent has) still has his on the table despite the big words of last week that it would be withdrawn if not signed by the weekend. what a way to build team morale.

I guess you did say you would withdraw the contract offer if it wasnt signed by the weekend Craig .... we just didnt realise you meant someone else's !!!

Now I agree with those who say Denzil may not be a prolific SPL goalscorer, but he is in most peoples eyes probably our #2 or at worst our #3 striker and there are a few that could/should be out the door long before him. Like Barry Wilson - who still has something to offer - the guy actually wants to stay at the club and is being treated like a piece of dog**** in a complex internal political chess-game. "allegedly"

Guest birdog

the 'secret' is on another thread ........

from a rumour i heard today i believe dennis has had his contract offer withdrawn by brewster , easy to see who has been  made a scapegoat after our latest shambles on saturday. russel  on the other hand after what can only be described as moderate performances recently stil has his offer on the table . worrying times m8 .

One player, who despite his varying form has the respect of most fans, and who had agreed a contract but didnt get around to signing it because of a club delay that was not his fault gets his withdrawn whilst another who has in the opinion of some been jerking our chain (or whose agent has) still has his on the table despite the big words of last week that it would be withdrawn if not signed by the weekend. what a way to build team morale.

I guess you did say you would withdraw the contract offer if it wasnt signed by the weekend Craig .... we just didnt realise you meant someone else's !!!

Now I agree with those who say Denzil may not be a prolific SPL goalscorer, but he is in most peoples eyes probably our #2 or at worst our #3 striker and there are a few that could/should be out the door long before him. Like Barry Wilson - who still has something to offer - the guy actually wants to stay at the club and is being treated like a piece of dog**** in a complex internal political chess-game. "allegedly"

FFS how did I miss that? Well as I said before I make every home match I can but I still pay for a season ticket I can only use 50% of the year, that won't happen next year, I can get priority tickets through my Centenary Club membership and the good feeling I used to get knowing I am a season ticket holder has gone. I will still attend every match I can but stuff paying through the nose for the privilege of doing so.

No wonder there are so many OF supporters in Inverness, ICT are a joke atm.

Your cage has been well and truly rattled Scotty.

If they hadn't offered Dennis a contract then fair enough, but it was agreed and awaiting signature.  He must have been deemed worthy - how can that change in one game.  :33:  

Apparently Denzil has turned down the offer for personal reasons and wants to be closer to his family.

Don't you mean "will have" turned down the offer. The PR juggernaut hamster wheel has not got into motion yet and released a statement.

Yes LG, cage is well and truly rattled. I think we all know Denzil is one of the good guys and with him, John Rankin and Barry Wilson all appearing to be shown the door at some point during this season or at the end of it (along with others), it doesnt bode well.

:008: :008: :008: :008:

It's very, very concerning, but let's put a bit of perspective on it.

I've been loyal to my current employer for 7 years. But if I told management "a few home truths" I would fully expect to face the unpleasant consequences, even if I was right.

Why should it be any different for footballers.......most of whom would bugger off for more money if the opportunity arose? As Dennis did once.

This is now beyond a joke, Brewster withdrawing Wyness's new contract. We have to get rid of him now (Brewster) before he does any more damage. THIS IS SERIOUS FOR OUR CLUB. We cannot let him carry on ! SACK him now.

What a total, complete and utter Shambles!!!

Dennis is an ICT Legend, and has performed well when given a run in the team. I seriously respect him for sticking around as long as he has done, as he clearly hasn't been treated well since CB's arrival. if it was me i'd be looking for another club...

(Try Coventry City Dennis - They could do with a goalscorer and I'm sure the Amigos Gringo would put you all up!!!)

To offer a player a contract, allow him access to sign it and THEN put a wall in front and withdraw this offer is a huge discrace - not only for ICT but the world of Football.  :018: :018: :008: :008: :008: :008: :008: :008: :008: :008: :008: :008: :008: :008: :008:

If Dennis Wyness is binned I will seriously consider not be renewing my season ticket. I find the very suggestion that the club could do something like this (not to mention the way they've gone about it!) absolutly outrageous on almost every level! As a footballing decision, to get shot of our most skillful attacking player and all time most prolific goalscorer - with nobody to replace him - is just crazy! He is certainly not past his best, and whenever he has been given a run of games he has done the business.

Secondly, I am disgusted and offended that loyal ICT legends who have served and entertained us through the years are being treated so disrespectfully and unprofessionaly. If everything that has been written here about contracts being offered and withdrawn at the last minute is true then our club is being run by a shower of absolute b@stards.

And to cap it off, I am wary of the fact that our flair players seem to be being shipped out one by one (Wilson, Rankin, Wyness...) leading to inevitable long ball dross, goal droughts, and losing runs. Brewster is doing exactly what he did at Dundee Utd. I am starting to believe those who suggest he hasn't got a clue what he is doing. His decisions make absolutly no sense!

It's very, very concerning, but let's put a bit of perspective on it.

I've been loyal to my current employer for 7 years. But if I told management "a few home truths" I would fully expect to face the unpleasant consequences, even if I was right.

Why should it be any different for footballers.......most of whom would bugger off for more money if the opportunity arose? As Dennis did once.

I think that's what makes it all the more of a shock. From what little I know of Dennis, he's not outspoken and he's not stupid. Therefore I would think he knew exactly what he was doing if did tell 'a few home truths' and also fully expected the consequences. If it's come to the stage where Wyness is taking action then it's obvious that there are serious problems within the club !