FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

positivity alert : this saturday could be the day

TSTtiger

this saturday could be the day when we finally beat aberdeen.  :017:

given our current form and generally being an all round shambles this does seem unlikely but football being a funny old game and all that i can just about see it happening.

we've met aberdeen when we've been in form, or they've been in bad form but never as a mis firing, badly managed, unmotivated, cant defend to save ourselves pile of **** and i can just about see us turning them over :017: :017:

after careful consideration i have put out of my head any thought of actually wanting to lose just to get rid of brewster because i really need to see us beat that sheep shaggers and confine them to the bottom six with us to give myself at least one positive thing to take from this years football

Guest neksor

It would be great to win against Aberdeen but "a hae ma doots!"

We do have the players capable but I suspect that the players do not have the confidence and the manager has not got a clue!

I do hope we win.

neksor

Well I won't be there, and I'm pretty positive about that!

It's a long journey to home games for me (even longer to away games) and I've been getting really pssed off mulling over our recent pss-poor performances over the 3-hour journey home.

It's not a personal, one-man boycott or anything like that - I've just had enough for this season. Falkirk was the final straw.

But I'll be back next season, full of positivity and hope.

We never learn!