FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

VIRGIN VIE - FUNDRAISING PARTY NIGHT

CaleyD

Just got home and am now the proud owner of arms and legs that are as smooth as a baby's bottom....together with some mild inflammation and a red rash  :029:

Big thanks to the young ladies from Kaper Hair and Beauty in the High Street....I wouldn't say the waxing was without pain, but it wasn't as bad as I had been lead to believe so I'll put that down to me being in the hands of real professionals  :004:  Apologies to those in attendance who had expected at least a little screaming....sadists, every one of ya  :016:

Also big thanks to the Virgin Mary and her crew of delectable Angels for looking after everyone...lying listening to her doing her thang whilst being waxed was very educational and if anyone needs any beauty tips then feel free to ask me in the Innes...Confidential Service for the gents out there who may be struggling to find the right foundation or matching their eye-liner to the colour of their eyes  :015: 

Of course it wouldn't have been possible without the assistance of the club in letting us use the room and to Liz and the rest of the staff (sorry forgot names) who were on hand to keep people refreshed etc.

And last but not least thanks to those who were generously completing order forms, buying raffle tickets and generally donating to this years Charities.

just remember moisturise moisturise moisturise....  but i'm sure you've been told that!  stops the wee hairs growing back in the way and causing spots...  and makes you feel nice and smoothe.... :004: :004:

Just got home and am now the proud owner of arms and legs that are as smooth as a baby's bottom....together with some mild inflammation and a red rash  :029:

Were they able to do anything with your excess nasal hair problem, or would that have been too great an undertaking....?

:024:

It really is amazing how much dross people start talking when trying to forget the pain  :015: :015:

just a wee yelp, thats all we wanted to hear.... but no, fair play to him. Not even so much of a wimper.

Next year, perhaps Yompa could put himself forward??? the hairy beast!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

just a wee yelp, thats all we wanted to hear.... but no, fair play to him. Not even so much of a wimper.

not even a "kelly clarkson, kelly clarkson .....?"  :015: