FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

VIRGIN VIE - FUNDRAISING PARTY NIGHT

CaleyD

vv_night_web.gif

Tickets are available by contacting CaleyD or Gringo Jnr via the forum

or e.mailing info@highlandmarch.co.uk

Forum Members can reserve tickets and pay for them on the night.

A Pay Bar will also be in operation on the night.

Men and Women both welcome.

Watch this thread for further information on how you could get an opportunity for a bit of revenge on one of the site Admin  :029:

Any Questions then Please Ask

oh my!!!

charlie sweetness, you mustn't believe EVERYthing JB says about me....  :023:

yes chaps and chapesses, my team and i will be there to pamper you and relieve you of your hard earned dosh... all in a very good cause.  :021:

as for all you supporters who live far, far away, you can help too.  :001:

please look on the website and then contact me direct and i can send your goodies directly to you. you'll find my details on the top right of the screen.

www.myvirginvieathome.co.uk/marygrant

and only call me if you want to buy something, howdi.... no dirty calls in the middle of the night!  :018:

Indeed charles, but a very decent price it is too...  :021:

You get pampered and fed, not to mention have Bar Facilities available to you  :drinking08:... (and of course the sight admin humiliation  :moon2: ) all for a minimum donation of ?2.50!!!

Virgin Vie offer some great products for men and women, including...

for Men:

[li]Face Fizz - Cools down skin when you've just had a shave (works on sensitive skin too if i mind right)[/li]
    [li]Foot Fizz - Excellent for the Highland Marcher in you and probably the only phesable excuse for the mrs to massage your feet.[/li]

For Women:

[li]Various War paints and foundations (Miracle stuff IMHO as it even makes my mrs look good. lol :rotflmao:)[/li]
    [li]Bath oils, jewlery and perfumes[/li]

As promised.....your chance to inflict pain on a member of the Site Admin  :029:

As part of the fund raising efforts of the HM this year I have agreed, subject to the raising of lots of cash, to have a (near) full body wax.

Here's how it works.............

[attach=1]

Left Arm = ?50

Right Arm = ?50

Left Leg = ?75

Right Leg = ?75

Back = ?200

Front = ?250

TARGET = ?700

You can donate/sponsor me for as little or as much as you like.  How much gets waxed depends on how much is raised in total.  Body Parts will be waxed in the order shown.

e.g.  ?500 raised will see me have both arms, both legs and my back waxed.

I shall be in the Innes pre-match tomorrow and at the Hearts game next week and will have my Form with me.  If you want to donate online then go to www.HighlandMarch.co.uk and use the button on the left, just remember to add an additional note saying that it is for the CaleyD Waxing.

The time and location of the waxing is yet to be confirmed (blame Health and Safety), as soon as I know I'll let you know, but either way I will ensure there's photographic evidence.

post-3-1208545241.jpg

FAO Caley "Hollywood" D:

Intimate waxing questions & answers

Does this type of waxing hurt?

It can be painful but this is minimise by using a special wax (Brazilian hard wax) that does not adhere to the skin. Many clients say that it is not as bad as they imagined it would be.

Do I have to be naked?

A t shirt can be worn however the areas being waxed need to be uncovered.

What if I get aroused?

Don?t worry. This does happen on occasion and usually passes quite quickly ?  your therapist will just ignore it  and get on with the job.

Should I shave down the hair?

Your waxing may be more comfortable if the hair is shaved down but remember there MUST be at least half an inch of hair for the waxing to be effective. To guarantee this no shaving must be done within 3 weeks of your treatment. Check with your therapist before shaving.

Male Brazilian or Male Hollywood?

Your choice! The Hollywood leaves no pubic hair at all. The Brazilian leaves some hair above the *****.

What's a BSC?

BSC stands for Back, sac and crack. A mix of Brazilian and cr?me waxing to remove hair from these areas.

How can I avoid in-growing hairs?

Exfoliate the skin thoroughly to remove dead skin cells. Moisturise the skin every day. If the skin is supple new growth can break through more easily reducing the risk of ingrowing hairs and infection.

Find a therapist

Glasgow / Scotland

Mandy Richards

I work mobile in Glasgow and surrounding areas offering a wide variety of treatments including Waxing, Back treatments, Indian Head Massage & Hot stone massage.

Inverness / Scotland

f*ballers wife

I just love naked bodies and specifically inflicting pain on men, especially Internet Administrators. But then I will rub on some soothing Virgin Vie application and we always end up as good friends. But I really do not agree with ignoring any signs of arousal - that would be unprofessional.

oh my !!

You just gonna mouth or you gonna chip in Johnboy?  :001:

Sponsorship already sees me having both arms being done and nearly a leg.

How much to prevent the publishing of the photographic evidence.  :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Make me an offer  :004:

NEWSFLASH

CaleyD is DEFINATELY getting waxed ON THE NIGHT by representitives of the Kaper Hair and Beauty Salon of Inverness...

Remember folks, the more money put forward for this 'side show', the more CD gets waxed, and the more pain inflicted on this member of Site Admin!!! :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

I have recently been informed that over ?250 has so far been pledged towards CaleyD's body wax  :021:

Thats both arms and legs definately gettin waxed on the night. :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Just to let you know, we still have room for anyone who wants to come along this evening.  Don't worry if you haven't got your ticket in advance, we'll sort you out at the door.

can't make tonight through no fault but my own... :019:

however will make a donation - Don look for me sat...

I was planning coming down for a bit, but came home from Fort William and wasn't feeling very well, so went for a lie down and just up.  I'll PM the Virgin Mary an order as there is a couple of things I'm needing.  Hope it goes well

Guest couchpotato

came home from Fort William and wasn't feeling very well,

I often feel like that when i return from Fort William.