FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

new top!

MissICT

I think it is due next month sometime, but the Football Club do their best to keep it under wraps until they can have a proper launch.  There is usually a leak from somewhere, but I haven't seen anything yet.

Guest Mahonio

I am not 100% sure but it looked like the strip that was worn for Falkirk game looked new.

Can anyone confirm?

Guest birdog

I am not 100% sure but it looked like the strip that was worn for Falkirk game looked new.

Can anyone confirm?

No the top was the same, they were just wearing black shorts  :004:   and red socks  :004:

Goddam Jeggies are gaining more influence or could it be to appease them when the new strip is revealed? :024: Blue top, white shorts, blue socks.

Many clubs play the last game of the season in their new tops so we might see it on Saturday
:015: Dont be silly, we would NEVER be that organised! We wont get to see it in real life until the first game of the new season.

Many clubs play the last game of the season in their new tops so we might see it on Saturday

not when the supplier is Errea !!! We will be lucky to have it for the first game of next season

not when the supplier is Errea !!! We will be lucky to have it for the first game of next season

any word/info on who the new supplier could be?

Got a feeling the Jeggies aren't going to like the new Home Shirt.  Striped are gone and it's predominantly blue with minimal red/black/white in the under arm panel area.....and for all the larger supporters.....it appears it's Errea the club are using again.

Got a feeling the Jeggies aren't going to like the new Home Shirt.  Striped are gone and it's predominantly blue with minimal red/black/white in the under arm panel area.....and for all the larger supporters.....it appears it's Errea the club are using again.

Where are you seeing this?

Where are you seeing this?

Let's jut call it speculation  :004: