FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Best Pundit this season?

Given that I dont see any TV coverage, or get to read the newspaper reports and have to rely pretty much on Radio Scotland coverage over the Internet, I would have to agree that Richard Gordon is the best pundit. Special mentions also go to Charlie Bannerman and Bill McAllister for their reports from the North or Highland League ....

Whilst I immensely appreciate the technology and licensing that allows me to listen to (most) Caley Thistle games, the quality of the commentating seems to be pretty poor, boring and uninspiring unless we get assigned one of the 'top rank' of commentators who can put the atmosphere across over the radio by getting at least a little excited or involved in the game .... most weeks, other than trying not to fall asleep, the thing that winds me up the most is the definite sound of chomping from the 'B' list we get saddled with as they eat their pies for the first 10 minutes (or more) of the second half .......

Guest Sam

I would say radio-wise it has to be Richard Gordon without a doubt.

TV-wise, I haven't seen any games involving ICT other than SKY (who do a very good pre-match build-up).

Newspaper-wise, I would say Bill Leckie.

Guest caley till AYE die

Richard Gordon by a country mile

Worst Chick Young :008:

definiatly

Richard Gordon by a country mile. Worst Chick Young :008:

mmm - have you had to listen to Brian Irvine, Willie Young or Allan Preston !!!!! At least Chick can be enjoyable at times, especially when that windbag Traynor is pushing all the right buttons and chuckling as he gets the expected response ....

Scotty I know how bad some of the ICT commentaries are, more especially the 'experts' our games attract. I try and avoid them as much as I can.

Chick just talks too much p**h

Radio: Richard Gordon

TV: Jeff Stelling (knows his stuff and is genuinely funny)

Paper: Leckie

Wost by a country mile: joint award to ***** Young and Keredine Idesane (As Scotty said - Yaaaaaaaaawwwwwn !)