FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Gym & Fitness

RiG

Anyone on here hit a local gym with regular occurrence or do anything to keep fit? I normally play football about 2 - 3 times a week and also go to the Council gym down at the beach and "pump the guns". Just back from a good 2 hour session now :rotflmao: My legs and arms are killing me!

Pay about ?30 a month for use of the facilities and I can use the card across all of Aberdeen at A.C.C. centres. Hoping that the new Sports Village site can be used by Council Gym members as well so I can get to some brand new equipment :thumb04:

Thanks for sharing that information with us all RIG, i'll sleep better tonight for knowing that.

Erm, right okay. I'm trying to see if anyone else goes to a gym or fitness centre that's all :rotflmao: Glad I could help though.

Sorry RiG but you perhaps shouldn't bargain on having ACC facilities of any kind for much longer! :thumb04:

You're not wrong there! :018:

Edited by RiG