FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

players still needed

caley1980

Superb result this afternoon

Every player did their bit, but I thought Munro, Imrie and Black were outstanding!

Barrowman looks like the poacher we hoped he was, BUT we still need to strengthen up front and at the back.

Get the cheque book out before the end of the window and we can all look forward to the season.

My Question Is -- Why have new players not been added before the season started.?

Are the first games not worth 3Pts?

Seems rather like a lack of responsibility not to have the best team possible for every game.

team we had against Aberdeen did no bad & we got a FAB result so stop gerning OK

My Question Is -- Why have new players not been added before the season started.?

Are the first games not worth 3Pts?

Seems rather like a lack of responsibility not to have the best team possible for every game.

I said that we needed a couple of players for the start of the season, and I would still like to have seen that...but, if Brewster believed he had enough to put out a strong squad yesterday and nothing was immediately available within our budget to strengthen that position then it makes sense to hold off to see how things go after the first game or two.

Again, although I might not agree, if we are now looking for other players then it will be to pad out the squad, and not necessarily to replace any of yesterdays starters.

Putting myself in the shoes of Brewster I can see the logic behind not rushing in to signings just for the sake of it, although from my view point we do still need a player or two and they should have been brought in already.

We are where we are....the lads out there yesterday did the job, and I'm glad to have been proved wrong (so far) in terms of the confidence I had in Brewster to get the best from what we had. If we can repeat it next week and add a couple of strong squad players before the end of the month then I'll be a lot happier about the upcoming season than I have been so far.