FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Dewar

MissICT

Derek Dewar was his name and he played for Caledonian F.C in the eighties,he played in midfield and though he was not the most gifted of players,he certainly knew how to put in a shift.

I think he still works as PE teacher in a local secondary school and he was a really nice chap (when I used to go fetch the balls for Caley at their training sessions he was always one of the players who said thank-you)

Derek Dewar was his name and he played for Caledonian F.C in the eighties,he played in midfield and though he was not the most gifted of players,he certainly knew how to put in a shift.

I think he still works as PE teacher in a local secondary school and he was a really nice chap (when I used to go fetch the balls for Caley at their training sessions he was always one of the players who said thank-you)

I'm sure he teaches PE at Culloden Academy, or he at least used to while I was there...

I'm sure he teaches PE at Culloden Academy, or he at least used to while I was there...

true indeed...

coached our school football team.. I never thought he was the greatest coach but decent enough guy