FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Lucas of Liverpool

Guest couchpotato

Guest couchpotato

Was watching the Pool game last night and kept getting the feeling i knew their Brazilian midfielders face from somewhere.......

lucas6.jpg

realised it was none other than local busker and street trader Kim!!!

5445.photo.jpg

:rotflmao:

Never seen Kim as a busker! what does he do/play ?

He used to busk with his guitar and penny whistle many yrs ago. Also sang in an as yet, unidentified language. We used to call him Rab C Hendrix (cross between Rab C Nesbitt and Jimmy Hendrix)

Seriously tho.....Kim does a hell of a lot of good work fund raising for charaties.

Edited by SMEE

Guest couchpotato

Really cant be doing with that Kim character and his ramshackle jewellery stall is an embarassment to the town.

Thank goodness for that "Kim character" and others like him who help prevent the Center becoming yet another sterile,homogenised town and bring a wee bit colour,variety and charachter to the concrete jungle.

Really cant be doing with that Kim character and his ramshackle jewellery stall is an embarassment to the town.

Thank goodness for that "Kim character" and others like him who help prevent the Center becoming yet another sterile,homogenised town and bring a wee bit colour,variety and charachter to the concrete jungle.

My problem with him is the fact hes the only person alive thats allowed a street traders licence in Inverness. Oh and the fact he looks likes a breed.

The world be a far better place wi more ppl like Kim in it....and i like his stall. Should be more street traders. AND...the one man boogie band is cool! Leave em alone ya bullies

Edited by SMEE

My problem with him is the fact hes the only person alive thats allowed a street traders licence in Inverness. Oh and the fact he looks likes a breed.

So all the many traders in the farmers market etc every month or so on the high st are doing so without licences? I dont think so!

Also..shouldnt knock ppl for not dressing how you deem acceptable. Wish there were more Kim types :rotflmao:

So I'm a spineless bully for having a different opinion to yours? What do you think messageboards are for?

So all the many traders in the farmers market etc every month or so on the high st are doing so without licences? I dont think so!

Also..shouldnt knock ppl for not dressing how you deem acceptable. Wish there were more Kim types :rotflmao:

Different licence required for everyday street trading and Kims the only holder of said licence.

Your from Evanton, why should it bother you?

Well.....more power to him i say!

Why? And why do you deem people who dont agree with your opinions "spineless bullies"?

I would class identifying someone as a breed coz of their appearance the act of a bully!

Edited by SMEE

Never seen Kim as a busker! what does he do/play ?

He used to busk with his guitar and penny whistle many yrs ago. Also sang in an as yet, unidentified language. We used to call him Rab C Hendrix (cross between Rab C Nesbitt and Jimmy Hendrix)

Seriously tho.....Kim does a hell of a lot of good work fund raising for charaties.

I remember Kim tipping out in Carrbridge about 15 years ago at the Struan Hotel during the ceilidh week for an afternoon jamming session. All the folk singers , accordianists and bagpipers took there turn then Kim fired up his amplifier and guitar... :o

The look on the folkies faces was pricless. It took 10 minutes to get him to shut up and needless to say never got to play again after that.

Your from Evanton, why should it bother you?

Well.....more power to him i say!

Why? And why do you deem people who dont agree with your opinions "spineless bullies"?

I would class identifying someone as a breed coz of their appearance the act of a bully!

SMEE you seem to be backing yourself into a corner re your personal attack on me by calling me and others here as "spineless bullies". If you care to read my post properly you'll see I said He looks like a breed, not that he was a breed. You seem to take pleasure in your mock indignation, are you really a Celtic fan?