FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Spurs sack Ramos

Darn disgrace sacking Ramos, I thought he was doing a great job a Spurs :rotflmao: And as for Harry, well, he is just a money grabbing cockney. Those Pompey fans must be really baying for his blood now.

Its a shame but the premiership is a 50million pound business if you stay up. Its a high pressure job. And spurs are a big team with big players who really shouldnt be in that position. Ramos won the cup which Spurs dont see lots of

On Chelsea, where would they be without Roman? Somewhere in league 1 playing Leeds perhaps. They were in a right mess finacially. And in 3 times as much debt i think. They're in something like half a billion of debt now. Hope Roman dont get bored eh.

Of the London teams i always preferred Charlton.

And roscoe23, what is funny about Redknapp. He's a great manager.

I'm here in the fervour of Redknapp leaving (living in Portsmouth) and no matter what Moneybags Redknapp and Sky Sports will have you believe, Portsmouth fans are P*ssed. I feel for them, 'Arry isnt the most Loyal of folks. I hope he sinks with HMS Hotspur as at least it will bring his ego down with his club, and maybe even his payout! :rotflmao:

Of course Pompey fans are pee'd off. They've just lost a good manager.

But their a small team compared to Tottenham and if Redknapp wants to manage in London again with a big club before he retires then fair play to him. He's probably taken Portsmouth further than most ever imagined possible and left behind a very good squad of players.

Of course Pompey fans are pee'd off. They've just lost a good manager.

But their a small team compared to Tottenham and if Redknapp wants to manage in London again with a big club before he retires then fair play to him. He's probably taken Portsmouth further than most ever imagined possible and left behind a very good squad of players.

Aye hes done well. Theres no denying his management credentials and grudgingly im 100% sure he'll keep spurs up. I do think hes a shifty character mind, and i do think he has delusions of grandure. Hes not up there with Sir Alex and Wenger, and he never will be. I think Spurs should have kept Jol, i liked him, and hes done wonders with Hamburg in the Bundesliga.

Harry Redknapp is a proper London Geezsa! a London gangsta character. The Govna' so to speak. He is the best small team manager going. Now he's at a fairly big club compared with Pompey who are growing, but much like ICT where our reputation has overgrown the size(if you get me).

He is a bit shifty granted, and looks like the candle melted the waz on his face too.

People hark on about loyalty but how many managers are sacked after a poor run, look at Ramos, look at Jol before him.

It's complete double standards to think if people can demand a sacking after 8 games that a manager can't jump ship to somewhere where he thinks the grass looks greener.

If you get head hunted, offered a better job with high prospects (potentially) then you have every right to go for it surely. Anyone would in any walk of life.

The same goes for players. Despite their high wages and lofty position in society they cant just change job when they feel like it. Cant hand in their notice like most people and go elsewhere.

When Football clubs were Clubs yes loyalty is a factor. Now their businesses and in business you go where the best prospects, in your eyes, are.

On Martin Jol. He was ace and a top manager. And not just as he liked the pahnchakes yesh!

Yeah thats true, its just a great shame to me, Football is losing its loyalty and almost Tribal status. The only loyal element now is the fans (and even some fans are supporting the best team at the time). Its a great shame, and Redknapp personifies that. I hope for Portsmouth's sake their next manager takes pride at being their boss.

Redknapp is a rat after the way hes treated Pompy.Remember he walked out on them before to join their bitter rivals Southampton and was welcomed back with open arms when it went sour at St Marys.Also his comments of not wanting to manage another club have to be minded.Abslolute w*nker of a man.

Guest Spectre

I loved Calderwood's comment in today's P&J, moaning at the players for winning for Harry when they didn't for Juande. Do you think Tangoman's feeling the pressure?