FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

The Hollyoaks Thread

RiG

This show is so poorly acted out and yet I find myself drawn to it every single day - I love it! Thank God more people know about Becca and Justin and I've just seen the trailer for next week when Becca tells Jake about her affair with the schoolkid.

Mon Jake - get rid of her, folk that cheat aren't worth anyones time! :021:

Any other fans of Hollyoaks? :003:

The fake death storyline is good, though the justin-becca storyline is a bit drawn out :015: :015:

All of them are though. It took Luke about 4 months worth of episodes to tell his brother that some guy had bum loved him. Joe is a bit of a gimp so I am hoping that he gets found out and that he gets a good kicking. I also hate Tony as well.

I loved Lee when he was in it. Think Rhys is pretty cool and fair play to him for getting that Sarah girl and her Mum and then getting the girl back again!!! :015:

The fake death storyline is good, though the justin-becca storyline is a bit drawn out :015: :015:

All of them are though. It took Luke about 4 months worth of episodes to tell his brother that some guy had bum loved him. Joe is a bit of a gimp so I am hoping that he gets found out and that he gets a good kicking. I also hate Tony as well.

I loved Lee when he was in it. Think Rhys is pretty cool and fair play to him for getting that Sarah girl and her Mum and then getting the girl back again!!! :015:

In max&paddy style hooow daare youuu! Tony is a Hollyoaks legend, he will be there til the day he dies!

He is a total tool! Look at what he did when he thought there was a sex shop opening up near his cafe - he went and spent his money on a gimp outfit and pranced about for about 3 episodes! :015:

What a muppet!

Now Jack Osbourne, there is a Hollyoaks legend!

Neither do I. I think he has it in his contract. I started watching the show when Mandys Dad would try and slip her a little something at bedtime, often without her consent. She has changed so much since then and went through a period where she was a total slag and cheated on a wheel chair bound Adam with his poofy brother Luke.

Then she went a bit mad and tried to get with Max but settled for Tony. I mean seriously!? He was also engaged to Izzy as well. I think he has naked pictures of Phil Redmond in his house that he takes out whenever some hot piece starts on the show.

When did everyone else start watching Hollyoaks?

Good shout with Jambo - he was a beast! I mind some hot girl called Jude (I think) she was my first Hollyoaks crush.

I think Gilly is a beaut - he has taken on the Lee Hunter role I reckon. He was a bit unlucky not to get in amongst that Jess girl.

Yes I remember Jude! :) I can't believe Lee has gone to Emmerdale, what was he thinking. Its a shame Bombhead has gone apart from being a bit gay he was pretty funny. Totally miss Debbie Dean as well!

Bombhead was a total fruit though. I hated him. That whole thing with his Mum was just disturbing.

Also, I came across this on Wiki...

--------------------------------------------------------

Future Characters

* Myra McQueen

Mother to Michaela McQueen, Mercedes and Tina. She likes to dress in her daughters clothes for a night out on the town - much to the girls' embarrassment!

* Mercedes McQueen played by Jennifer Metcalf

Michaela's big sister. She a bit of a trouble maker unlike middle sister Tina. Within hours of arriving she threatens to sue Sophie Burton for 'injuring' her during a massage at Evissa! She's a brash and bolshy character that causes trouble straight away! She makes an enemy of Sophie and gets her claws into Russ Owen.

* Tina McQueen

The middle sister whom is a lot more studious than both her sisters.

* Calvin Valentine played by Ricky Whittle

Dad of the Valentines, they come in with an explosive entrance.

* Sonny Valentine played by Devon Anderson

Son to Calvin and brother to Sasha.

* Sasha Valentine played by Nathalie Emmanuel

Daughter of Calvin and sister to Sonny.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hollyoaks#Future_Characters

---------------------------------------------------------------

No idea. I am trying to think who has left recently that requires a new family. I am willing to bet however that the girls are all blonde and about 14 just the way Redmond likes them!

Becca ended it with Justin. Nicole told Nancy (who has some really cool blue hair now). Becca is now pregnant but doesn't know who the father is. Nancy saw Becca and Justin briefly hold hands and has gone off in a big strop. Jake doesn't know.

Rhys got back together with Sarah. Some old man has turned up in their house dribbling every 5 minutes. Grace died. That muppet Joe borrowed £3,000 from a loan shark and now he is going to get his head kicked in. But in typical Hollyoaks fashion his mates decided to fake his own death only now the loan shark is going to come to the funeral to literally beat money out of his dead body! :015:

Next week Jake findsout about the affair after Becca caves and tells him. Bloody cheating woman! :015:

Cheers rig ya soap king lol ermmm i must catch up with it all is the omnibus still on on a sunday i would watch it bus sundays i am hungover (i blame lauraness) normally her fault .i have missed loads in hollyoaks

Aye it normally is but you might also get it on E4 if you have Sky or Freeview.

My new flatmate is bringing her Freeview box with her when she moves in meaning I get to see more Hollyoaks than ever before! Yay! :021:

Lol enjoy rig i have sky but planning binning that fer a freeveiw so will have a look im just to busy to watch tv these days i really must have some more me time !!!

I blame your partner in crime. She is clearly a bad influence on your Hollyoaks watching habits! Get her sorted and settle down with a cup of tea and a jaffa cake at 6:30 every evening to watch Hollyoaks! :021: