FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ways to show protest (merged)

Council Juice

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What little hitler deleted the anti-brewster chants thread? Thanks a bunch.

It was simply merged with (one of) the existing threads which already contains items of a similar nature.

Feel free to apologise about the Hitler remark any time you like!!!

What little hitler deleted the anti-brewster chants thread? Thanks a bunch.

Looks like it was merged with this one, I kind of see the point but I do think that we should have a thread dedicated to chants only with no discussion for ease of finding them and printing them off to hand around fans at the next match. If I was home for it I would do so.

I can't remember the exact mail but I said team is playing mince, bottom of the league and Brewster's big signing is being sent back to County to recoup a fraction of the cost. the time has come to put Brew on the Brew.

I think that was the most of it. Another one was read out after it about Brew and Traynor replied "oh come on it's Christmas"

I can't remember the exact mail but I said team is playing mince, bottom of the league and Brewster's big signing is being sent back to County to recoup a fraction of the cost. the time has come to put Brew on the Brew.

I think that was the most of it. Another one was read out after it about Brew and Traynor replied "oh come on it's Christmas"

Is it a fact that Barrowman is been sent back to County?

............... Brewster's big signing is being sent back to County to recoup a fraction of the cost.

Who?

Is barrowman going back to County?!

Have a look in rumour mill. Probably shyte but it was good for impact.

I'm not coming through from Aberdeen for the game against Rangers. I'll support the team from the pub. I can't stomach the> 200 mile / 5 and a bit hour round trip on the train any more at the minute.

Don't blame you. I can barley stomach the 8 mile /20 minute round trip!! I'm definitely not going to the Scottish Cup game

I'd still go if I was in Sneck but I won't be at that point. Aside from games at Pittodrie ever game is an Away one for me really and I choose the Home ones as I see more of my pals and it is closer than most of the actual away games. Sadly I simply cannot motivate myself to lose almost my entire Saturday (usually) to it anymore as well as the cost of the train fare.

It'll be the (cheaper) Bobbin for me I think where you can get a slab of chocolate fudge cake that you could use as a roof on a house for under ?3. That will console me! :rotflmao:*

* I bet we win 4 - 0 now! :thumb04:

Banners with the phrases " FECK OFF BREWSTER" or "BREWSTER GET TO FECK" can now legally be argued as non offensive due to the advertising standard authority setting a precedence see *here* I would imagine that this also applies to chants. Fill yer fecking boots guys.

Magners argued that the term 'feck' had been in usage since the 1800s and, in Ireland, the term was used in informal, everyday colloquial conversation with different meanings. It said it could be used to mean 'to steal', 'to throw' or 'to leave hastily'. The ASA noted Magners' comments about the use of the word 'feck' in Ireland.
Edited by birdog

I have to hold my hands up - I never got round to emailing the club, for which I feel pretty guilty at this point. I've drafted one now, and if it achieves nothing then at least I can say I didn't stand by and watch. Where is it we are supposed to send them?

Why don't you go home?

Why don't you go hoooome?

Your time here is over, Why dont you go home?

He don't care about the players,

He don't care about the fans,

OUR football club,

Is in the wrong hands.

We want Brewster out,

Said we want Brewster out.

All of these are just simple wee dittys, no swear words aswell.. Why not get them going at the Rangers game?

Feel free to apologise about the Hitler remark any time you like!!!

If the Lederhosen fit?

If we all post comments on Rags websites there are bound to be a few published and if we bombard them now will they make a story from it?

Courier - Motherwell Game Comments button at bottom of story.

Highland News - Motherwell Game Comments button at bottom of story.

That's one comment posted on The Courier but it's 'under moderation'. Maybe people here can log whether they have posted just in case there's any 'moderation' :rotflmao:

I wouldn't expect them to remove/alter comments unless they are abusive, threatening or inappropriate. I'v posted a comment on both Courier and Highland News.

Why don't you go home?

Why don't you go hoooome?

Your time here is over, Why dont you go home?

He don't care about the players,

He don't care about the fans,

OUR football club,

Is in the wrong hands.

We want Brewster out,

Said we want Brewster out.

All of these are just simple wee dittys, no swear words aswell.. Why not get them going at the Rangers game?

As most? on here would rather see Robbo in charge why not a simple chant of

Robbo! Robbo! Robbo!

It would still be obvious to Brewster he wasn't wanted but maybe get the board round to our way of thinking?