FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Ways to show protest (merged)

Council Juice

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had an idea at work today. On January 17th we are due to play Hamilton away. Meanwhile Ross County play Queen of the south at home. As I know alot of people on here attend away games. I suggest you all boycot the Hamilton game and sit in the away end at Victoria Park and cheer on our hero Barry Wilson who will no doubt feature in the game. Thus showing the board we mean buisness and showing support for an ICT legend who was forced out of the club.

I had an idea at work today. On January 17th we are due to play Hamilton away. Meanwhile Ross County play Queen of the south at home. As I know alot of people on here attend away games. I suggest you all boycot the Hamilton game and sit in the away end at Victoria Park and cheer on our hero Barry Wilson who will no doubt feature in the game. Thus showing the board we mean buisness and showing support for an ICT legend who was forced out of the club.

would be much appreciated am sure by Barry :rotflmao:

I went to Glasgow over xmas to stay with friends so took in the motherwell game. I was gob smacked, it was dreadful, it was sunday league football. It was a team in turmoil, no one knew what the other was doing. Players were playing out of position and they were always shouting at each other when things went wrong.

Caley Thistle, the team that could give anyone a game, not now, WHY?

Brewster plain as, he states that a small groud of fans are unhappy. Wrong!! Ninety percent i would say. I voiced my feelings of Brewster at Motherwell and got told by a lady behind me to "shut up". The rest applauded, why is it that the majority of fans sit and moan about brewster but do nothing.

Rangers on sunday. If Motherwell is anything to go by 0-6 is on the cards. I hope not but as ever i live in hope of an I.C.T victory.

I'm a caley fan, and find no enjoyment in slagging off a manager in front of the team but what choice do i have if i want to get my feelings over. So on sunday 0-5 down (I hope not but be realistic) what are YOU going to do. Sit and moan? OR STAND UP AND BE COUNTED.

The Bigyin

Q."Do you think Football is a matter of life and death?"

A."No it's more important than that."

Bill Shankly

You must have been sitting in the wrong place Bigyin. There were a couple of women with kids down to our right who were disapproving but nobody else seemed to agree with them. You probably saw me just before half time when I went down the front and shouted to Brewster to resign.....