• Announcements

• Scotty

Website Upgrade - This Week   07/23/2017

SITE UPGRADE : At some point over the next few days we will be upgrading the site to the newest version of the software from our vendor. This will be a major version change. The overall look and feel of the site will remain the same and even though some things may not look different in the front end, there will be some fairly major changes in the background as well as some new or improved features added which we hope everyone will enjoy (or grow used to). This will be an "in-place" upgrade and although we have tested it a few times and do not anticipate any issues or downtime there may be a few blips as we go through the process and I will probably turn off posting for a brief spell during the upgrade so we dont lose any data.  I will try to give as much notice as possible before flipping the switch so when its in progress if you find something is not quite right don't worry too much about it. However, once done, if you notice anything completely broken please let me know. I have setup a Tech Support thread here:   
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Alex MacLeod

Development League 2016/17

152 posts in this topic

38 minutes ago, Yngwie said:

Looks like we lost 1-0 to a 94th minute goal.

We did.

Ta. I was relying on a foreign gambling site, which rather sadly is usually the best way to get U20 updates!

The team : Foster, McRitchie, Stark, Maclennan, Gilchrist, Ewan, Chalmers, Macdonald, Macrae, Foy, Robertson.

Posted (edited)

0-0 draw at Dunfermline today.

Just hope we are not playing them in the Championship next season....

Edited by Robert

It was 1-1 actually. McDonald with our goal. :thumbup:

Sorry, saw 0-0 on the SPFL website just before I made my post. Presumably they were very slow in uploading the score!

Jason Brown scored 2 for Cove yesterday as they won 2-1 in the Highland League Cup final.

Hearts U20s host Inverness CT U20s this afternoon at Riccarton.

The Development League encounter kicks-off at 1pm on Pitch 1 at the Hearts Football Academy.

The Wee Jambos sit 11th in the Development League table, while ICT find themselves in 15th.

Hearts U20s ran out 3-1 winners over Inverness CT U20s this afternoon at Riccarton.

Lewis Moore’s second-half hat-trick was enough to give the Wee Jambos all three points in the Development League encounter, with Mitchell Foy grabbing a late consolation for the visitors.

Full report on Hearts Website

Doesn't that just say it all, poorly placed in both leagues in which we compete, or rather don't compete. Suggests the club is being poorly managed throughout.

We're going to have a crack at running tonight's Development League match v Dundee on Facebook Live

Kick Off is 6pm, so keep yer eyes peeled over at https://www.facebook.com/ICTFC/

Hit the above link takes you to ICT facebook page and video is about 5 or 6 posts down.

We lost 2-1 to a late penalty.

Posted (edited)

any chance of showing the next game on you tube Live as it is far better than facebook Live as facebook Live was crap

i watch the glasow youth cup final on you tube and it was a fast stream

Edited by scottishhighlands

Since you asked so nicely......no.

To be honest although the picture quality wasn't the best I was happy it was available and watched a fair bit of it. The streaming on YouTube for the cup final was clearly better but I think that must be down to resources at hampden rather than it being better than Facebook. 

We streamed in SD, so you wouldn't get a picture any better than that.  We do have the ability to stream at a higher quality, but haven't had a chance to test reliability when doing so.

As it transpires, we were apparently in breach of SPFL rules by transmitting the match live in the UK so it won't be happening again anyway...unless the rules change! :shrug:

Best 3-0 away to Motherwell today. If st Johnstone win tomorrow we finish bottom

3 hours ago, ICTPAISLEY said:

Beat 3-0 away to Motherwell today. If st Johnstone win tomorrow we finish bottom

^^^^^^

Issue with using my phone at work to message :blink:

Ah but did the 3 goals all cross the line :lol:

And to make things worse c###y have won the title.............