FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

possible transfers

i think caley should sign callum elliot when he returns to hearts because he doesnt like it there and he could be good for spl experience

when don cowie and ian black leave i think they dont need replacements. for don cowie i think vigurs should replace him. Because ian vigurs is a good young lad with lots of talent. for black i think a replacement is possible and i think sean higgins

id settle for sean higgins up front and say an ambitious move for dods at the back with vigurs replacing black and we would need to try and sign a replacement for cowie should he leave or alternatively we could have a direct swap for rooney and good for 4-4-2.

Cowie is right side and Vigurs more central. Gawd, we need so many players!

Where's the jump up and down stamping your feet smiley?

COWIE IS NOT A RIGHT SIDE PLAYER - HE PLAYS BETTER IN THE MIDDLE. This is part of our problem IMO.

there does not appear to be a rumour in this thread, just another wishlist. so wrong forum and duplicate thread. thread closed.

PLEASE CHECK OTHER THREADS (OR USE SEARCH) BEFORE DUPLICATING ANOTHER !!!