FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Rangers game

Fanoffooty

How about...

CaleyD

The Mantis IHE Scotty Gringo

Caley stan stevieco1 RIG Alex Macleod

birdog stomach

And can I be manager? No experience whatsoever but I have played Football Manager and things cant get much worse!

Last time I played in goal it was because I was so unfit and the weather was so hot that I passed out and my mates (funnily enough Stomach was playing that day too!!!) kindly dumped me on the goal line so I would at least be some use....so your shout to have me between the sticks might not be a bad one :rotflmao:

My preferred line up:

GK Esson

DR Tokely

DC Munro

DC Duff

DL Hastings

DM Ian Black/Vigurs (since Balck has no chance of appearing)

ML Imrie

MR Sutherland (with Wilson sub appearance)

AMC Cowie

ST Rooney

ST Barrowman

In reality however:

GK Esson

DR Tokely

DC Proctor

DC Munro

DC McGuire

DL Hastings

MR Cowie

MC Duncan

MC ???

ML Imrie

ST Wood

How about...

CaleyD

birdog stomach

And can I be manager? No experience whatsoever but I have played Football Manager and things cant get much worse!

Last time I played in goal it was because I was so unfit and the weather was so hot that I passed out and my mates (funnily enough Stomach was playing that day too!!!) kindly dumped me on the goal line so I would at least be some use....so your shout to have me between the sticks might not be a bad one :rotflmao:

We did check to see you were still alive before continuing the game CaleyD! I seem to remember you were lying down in the goals with your eyes closed, still it was a big target for the opposition to get past :thumb04: and you did 'save' a few.

I say they just give Rangers the three points and go for a **** up. Rangers need to keep winning so they won't settle, I feel we will be ripped to shreads.

Dear oh dear. :rotflmao: This language is truely disgusting and this makes your anti-swearing argument completely redundant. It also make you a hypocrite. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Now I know who is likely to be in and out of the team for Sunday, I'd go with this:

---------------------------------Esson------------------------------------

-----------Proctor----------------Duff------------------Munro-------------

--------------------------------Hastings----------------------------------

---Tokely-----------Duncan------------------Vigurs--------------Imrie-----

-------------------------------------------Djebi-Zadi----------------------

---------------------------------Rooney-----------------------------------

Subs - Fraser, Wood, Zander, McBain, Barrowman, McGuire, Kerr (returned from loan spell at Elgin)

Cant believe some of the comments on here ......

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...4724952,00.html

We know that Rangers will be hurting from that defeat but they are a dangerous side whenever you play them.
f*** Rangers. WE are hurting from 5, count them Craig ... FIVE defeats on the trot, and 1 home win in 10 games this season. concentrate on YOUR problems Craig, dont trot out the excuses before a ball is kicked.

we need our influential players to start performing for us again.
We also need a manager who has a f****** clue what he is doing and again doesnt seek to blame everyone except himself before a ball is kicked. They are not performing because you have no clue Brewster.

Inverness has generally done quite well against Rangers up here through the years and we will be looking to do well again this Sunday.
If a single win in 5 years (under Charlie Christie in 2006) is your idea of doing well, then you have confirmed you are not the man(ager) for the job.

YOUR record against Rangers is HOME: P3 W0 D1 L2 F1 A3 / AWAY: P4 W0 D2 L2 F2 A9 !!!!

Get this clown out of our club

Cant believe some of the comments on here ......

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,1...4724952,00.html

We know that Rangers will be hurting from that defeat but they are a dangerous side whenever you play them.
f*** Rangers. WE are hurting from 5, count them Craig ... FIVE defeats on the trot, and 1 home win in 10 games this season. concentrate on YOUR problems Craig, dont trot out the excuses before a ball is kicked.

we need our influential players to start performing for us again.
We also need a manager who has a f****** clue what he is doing and again doesnt seek to blame everyone except himself before a ball is kicked. They are not performing because you have no clue Brewster.

Inverness has generally done quite well against Rangers up here through the years and we will be looking to do well again this Sunday.
If a single win in 5 years (under Charlie Christie in 2006) is your idea of doing well, then you have confirmed you are not the man(ager) for the job.

YOUR record against Rangers is HOME: P3 W0 D1 L2 F1 A3 / AWAY: P4 W0 D2 L2 F2 A9 !!!!

Totals against Rangers..............HOME: P6 W1 D1 L4 F5 A10/ AWAY: P6 W1 D3 L2 F4 A14

Which makes results ex Brew....HOME: P3 W1 D0 L2 F4 A7/ AWAY: P2 W1 D1 L0 F2 A5

Get this clown out of our club

Scotty, just though I'd add comparisson figures

Edited by Alex MacLeod

Esson

Rossco Munro Hastings McBain

Black Duncan Imrie

Barrowman Wood Rooney

Let's go down fighting and going forward!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If Brewster is to be sacked or the Chairman forced to resign we should go back to basics. Nobody gave us a chance at Parkhead on that great night but when every player rose to the occasion and Celtic had a rare off day, the tide turned. It's time for Grant to play a blinder along with 10 others to demonstrate that Barry has gone but his and that of the club is not to be extinquished yet.

Edited by CELTIC1CALEY3

Totals against Rangers..............HOME: P6 W1 D1 L4 F5 A10/ AWAY: P7 W1 D3 L2 F4 A14

Which makes results ex Brew....HOME: P3 W1 D0 L2 F4 A7/ AWAY: P2 W1 D1 L0 F2 A5

Scotty, just though I'd add comparisson figures

you missed a game and goal diff (away) was wrong

RANGERS - CaleyThistleOnline Stats Page

TOTAL:

H: P6 W1 D1 L4 F5 A10

A: P7 W1 D3 L3 F4 A11

BREW:

H: P3 W0 D1 L2 F1 A3

A: P4 W0 D2 L2 F2 A9

EX-BREW:

H: P3 W1 D0 L2 F4 A7

A: P2 W1 D1 L1 F2 A2

I say they just give Rangers the three points and go for a **** up. Rangers need to keep winning so they won't settle, I feel we will be ripped to shreads.

Dear oh dear. :rotflmao: This language is truely disgusting and this makes your anti-swearing argument completely redundant. It also make you a hypocrite. You should be ashamed of yourself.

haha your so funny. I wouldn't class saying a p i s s up as a swear word. Where did I actually say I didn't swear though, never said that.

Now I know who is likely to be in and out of the team for Sunday, I'd go with this:

Subs - Fraser, Wood, Zander, McBain, Barrowman, McGuire, Kerr (returned from loan spell at Elgin)

My god what planet are you on.Brewster must have really got to you with a selection and formation like that.

haha your so funny. I wouldn't class saying a p i s s up as a swear word. Where did I actually say I didn't swear though, never said that.

Whatever

My god what planet are you on.Brewster must have really got to you with a selection and formation like that.

But you can just imagine it. Big Lionel terrorising the Rangers back four with his height, slinky skills and blistering pace. Well some of us can dream.

Whatever

But you can just imagine it. Big Lionel terrorising the Rangers back four with his height, slinky skills and blistering pace. Well some of us can dream.

What a thought old walter will be having a few sleepless nights :o

How about...

CaleyD

birdog stomach

Any chance of a place on the bench. I feel im ready to push for a place. And you could use my 6'4 physique somehow.

Oh i also have the best left peg in world football. No exceptions.

As for the real team i'd be happy to have 11 players playing in their best positions. Who they are im not too fussed.

I officially offer my services to manage the team for tomorrow after masterminding the following a few minutes ago. I used reasonably simple tactics: i.e. soak up the pressure, lots of pressing and hitting on the counter with pace.

Starting line up:

Fraser

Tokely Duff Munro Hastings

Cowie Black Vigurs Imrie

Rooney Wood

post-114-1231001734_thumb.jpg