FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for Rangers game

Fanoffooty

With Brew in charge, we're almost certainly to be relegated, so maybe a chance to give some youngsters a run out in prep for next season...

esson

Proctor - Duff - Munro - McBain

Cowie - Vigurs - Z Sutherland

Rooney - Barrowman

Wood

Same again for me again - I think he will go for:

-----------------Black-------------------

---Duff--Hastings---Tokely--Munro---

Imrie--Wood--Esson--Proctor--Cowie

----------------Duncan------------------

Remember - "A good player can play anywhere"

Thaking in mind that Black and Cowie will almost certainly be gone (though I don't think Wilson will be) I'd go with this:

-----------------------------------Esson---------------------------------------------

---------Proctor----------Duff----------------Munro---------------Wilson-------------

-----------------------------------Duncan--------------------------------------------

----------Tokely-------------------Vigurs--------------------------Imrie---------------

------------------------------------------------Djebi-Zadi-----------------------------

-----------------------------------Rooney----------------------------------------------

Subs: Fraser, Hastings, McBain, Barrowman, Wood, Zander, McGuire

How about...

CaleyD

The Mantis IHE Scotty Gringo

Caley stan stevieco1 RIG Alex Macleod

birdog stomach

And can I be manager? No experience whatsoever but I have played Football Manager and things cant get much worse!

How about...

CaleyD

The Mantis IHE Scotty Gringo

Caley stan stevieco1 RIG Alex Macleod

birdog stomach

And can I be manager? No experience whatsoever but I have played Football Manager and things cant get much worse!

Despite my continued appearances on this board, I nver even made the bench here. My transfer request goes in tomorrow. I would move for the right deal.

Despite my continued appearances on this board, I nver even made the bench here. My transfer request goes in tomorrow. I would move for the right deal.

You can have my place Gordy. It's my turn to have a hamstring tweak this week.

Thaking in mind that Black and Cowie will almost certainly be gone (though I don't think Wilson will be) I'd go with this:

-----------------------------------Esson---------------------------------------------

---------Proctor----------Duff----------------Munro---------------Wilson-------------

-----------------------------------Duncan--------------------------------------------

----------Tokely-------------------Vigurs--------------------------Imrie---------------

------------------------------------------------Djebi-Zadi-----------------------------

-----------------------------------Rooney----------------------------------------------

I expect Barry to be wearing this top on saturday

post-81-1230471976.jpg

I expect Barry to be wearing this top on saturday

I am so gutted he's gone

I like ICTodds team! :rotflmao:

I can play CM as he has me there in a role similar to Ian Black. Quite hot headed as well and like a fiesty challenge. Failing that I can also do a turn on the right side of the pitch either RM or RB but certainly CM would be my preferred role.

:thumb04:

Guest Muir-Jaggie

Brews Team:

Esson

Tokely Proc Munro Hastings

Imrie Duncan Cowie Black Mcbain

Wood

Edited by Muir-Jaggie

I'm not left footed but put at left-back, yet hey, a good player can play anywhere.

MrsJnr is gutted she didnt make the bench, but i'm sure we could maybe allow her to be physio?

- just make sure you really are injured and needing treatment, else if you aint, i'll be coming to get you!!!

I'm not left footed but put at left-back, yet hey, a good player can play anywhere.

MrsJnr is gutted she didnt make the bench, but i'm sure we could maybe allow her to be physio?

- just make sure you really are injured and needing treatment, else if you aint, i'll be coming to get you!!!

At my age groin strains are bound to happen.

To all those with Black in their team................I dont think we'll ever see him in an ICT top again.