FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

walk out on sunday

Guest maddy

A walkout would have relatively no effect as I can't personally see a great support of this sort of action. I can't see people who have either a season ticket or bought a ticket to wasting money by walking out at the start of the 2nd half. Also with the game being against Rangers it's going to bring all the old firm fans into the home section, and they couldn't really care about how Brewster is performing as a manager.

Edited by Jagstar

What methods have they used at teams down in England? Any ideas from down that way??

My suggestion would be to get a group of people to wait outside the entrance after the game and try and speak personally to the board? Maybe with print outs of conversations on here? A list of pros and cons to keeping this manager? Why you all feel this way. Do it in a non aggressive way, shouting about Craig will not help get your issues across. If you speak to them face to face (that's if they are brave enough to walk out) then hopefully they could address all the concerns???

Or another one would be to make boards that don't say get Craig out but suggest that the fans aren't happy. As a small club I don't think they would take kindly to behaviour directly attacking Brewster, I feel that in Inverness people want to stick up for people even if they are at fault. It's this bizzare highland trait. If they see it as a campaign for ICTFC interests over an attack on one person, they may take more interest? Just some ideas.

No chance of that working.

What methods have they used at teams down in England? Any ideas from down that way??

My suggestion would be to get a group of people to wait outside the entrance after the game and try and speak personally to the board? Maybe with print outs of conversations on here? A list of pros and cons to keeping this manager? Why you all feel this way. Do it in a non aggressive way, shouting about Craig will not help get your issues across. If you speak to them face to face (that's if they are brave enough to walk out) then hopefully they could address all the concerns???

Or another one would be to make boards that don't say get Craig out but suggest that the fans aren't happy. As a small club I don't think they would take kindly to behaviour directly attacking Brewster, I feel that in Inverness people want to stick up for people even if they are at fault. It's this bizzare highland trait. If they see it as a campaign for ICTFC interests over an attack on one person, they may take more interest? Just some ideas.

No chance of that working.

Yup you got that right. I personally can't see anyone giving you the time of day if you wait outside and try to speak to them.

A cmass walk out would be far and away the most potent protest. The trouble is you would need the majority of home fans to participate whereas the fact of the matter is, no matter how strong the feelings are, only a few dozen are likely to participate.

That being the case, chants and banners are likely to be much more effective.

All this talk of a walkout is giving me a headache, its nonsence. The team need our support now more than ever and a mass walkout is only going to lower morale further within the team and make us a laughing stock of scottish football. I now agree that brewster must go but staging a walkout will not sovle the problem and it is certainly not the way to support the club when it needs it the most. Singing and cheering for 90 mins is what the team needs not a walkout. Those who are thinking of walking out shouldnt even turn up to the game, it will embarrass the club more than it will help. Walking out at half time is stupid and pathetic, what happens if ICT are winning 2-0 at half time, still going to walk out? Doubt it some how!

It's not nonsense doofer, it's a deadly serious attempt to make the board realise that we need someone else at the helm to change our fortunes, otherwise we are going down, no two ways about it. We are at the moment in big shtook and have a man with no confidence leading a team low on confidence and unfortunately as results would determine, he is unable to make us raise our game anymore for whatever reasons.

If our actions embarrass the club then good, that is usually the aim of a protest.

He will be a bigger man by walking away and letting us get out of the mire by other means. No hard feelings Craig, but your time is up.

All this talk of a walkout is giving me a headache, its nonsence. The team need our support now more than ever and a mass walkout is only going to lower morale further within the team and make us a laughing stock of scottish football. I now agree that brewster must go but staging a walkout will not sovle the problem and it is certainly not the way to support the club when it needs it the most. Singing and cheering for 90 mins is what the team needs not a walkout. Those who are thinking of walking out shouldnt even turn up to the game, it will embarrass the club more than it will help. Walking out at half time is stupid and pathetic, what happens if ICT are winning 2-0 at half time, still going to walk out? Doubt it some how!

I agree with you in a sense doofer about all this talk about what for of mass protest is best. I am of the view most protests staged at football matches are emotion filled spontaneaous acts. If we are winning on Sunday you're right nobody will walk out because thats what we pay our money for - to see our team win. However if we are losing (and quite considerably) you will see the stands begin to empty (whether it symbolises a protest or not) as supporters are (beginning to get) tiresome with defeat after defeat. Also if the results are not going our way - of course (and justly so) there will be chants against Brewster. I think the manager, players and board realise that we the supporters are unhappy and until something changes we the fans will continue to voice our concerns.

A fool despises good counsel, but a wise man takes it to heart.

-- Confucius

The mistakes of the fool are known to the world, but not to himself. The mistakes of the wise man are known to himself, but not to the world.

--Charles Caleb Colton

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

- Euripides

and last but not least hoping you are paying attention Mr Brew................

Quitters never win, winners never quit, but those who never win and never quit are idiots.

After looking through the many threads on this subject there is a obvious problem

Most people are wanting Brewster out but Most dont want to do anything to get him out

Come on lets all join together and get Brewster out if you really want brewster out but dont want to do anything big (which i can understand people dont want to) just join in the songs or the chants or something equilvant to show your anger at Brewster

I think a protest outside the stand after the game would work. All the prawn sandwich munchers would see it, the areas the use to interview the managers after the game is nearbye and Brewster would have to go past to get to his car. If there is a walkout, they should all head to the main door and shout for the mans head.

That might work. If enough people did it, it would certainly draw attention without being seen to be "yobbish". :rotflmao:

I think a protest outside the stand after the game would work. All the prawn sandwich munchers would see it, the areas the use to interview the managers after the game is nearbye and Brewster would have to go past to get to his car. If there is a walkout, they should all head to the main door and shout for the mans head.

I also like this idea: it would be pretty hard to ignore!