FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

black?

strathyjags

ok i know he,s signed for hearts but surely as long as hes at the club he should play,games like yesterday was crying out for him,wheres the logic in keeping him on the bench,especially since duncan was so mince,i have never seen duncan play so bad,and he should of at least been replaced with boarrowload of poo at half time,for black

brewsters that pig headed he would rahter keep black on the bench and risk his job rather than play him and maybe win :rotflmao:

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps his commitment to the cause is questionable. He'll be playing SPL next season whatever happens, the other guys won't.

His half-time warm up comprised standing around, and trying to hit the crossbar - a really useful skill for a footballer to develop :rotflmao:

It was quite funny though when 4 guys at the back of the stand were chanting that he's a w****r, a jambo b*****d etc, and he was just staring them out for ages.

Perhaps his commitment to the cause is questionable. He'll be playing SPL next season whatever happens, the other guys won't.

cant say i agree his commitment wouldnt be any less thna half the crap we had on the park yesterday

It was quite funny though when 4 guys at the back of the stand were chanting that he's a w****r, a jambo b*****d etc, and he was just staring them out for ages.

cant say i heard it,although i did see him staring into the stand,also i think he knows he isnt a fan favourite anymore,when 3 subs were warming up him,imrie+rooney ,fans were chanting imire and rooneys name but not his

This is why I think the whole pre-contract thing is a nonsense. He's signed for someone else so just let him go.

I hope it doesn't turn acrimonious though, as Black, despite his (many) moments of madness, has been magnificent for us. It'd be very sad to see him leave under a cloud. We all knew he'd go on to bigger and better things, so best of luck to Ian.

If people do want to have a go, then surely it's the fool that's causing all these players to leave that should be targetted.

Guest caleyjen

I belieive that Brew has been dying to drop Black for a long time as doesnt like the fact that Blackie stands up to him, he couldnt drop him but now that Backie has signed a pre conract he has his excuse

There's just no logi in him dropping BLackie he's the best player we have at present and has been fairly constistent for ages. This just adds fuel to the argument that Brew needs t go NOW!!!

I belieive that Brew has been dying to drop Black for a long time as doesnt like the fact that Blackie stands up to him, he couldnt drop him but now that Backie has signed a pre conract he has his excuse

There's just no logi in him dropping BLackie he's the best player we have at present and has been fairly constistent for ages. This just adds fuel to the argument that Brew needs t go NOW!!!

The keeker? Was it still there?

One of the most important games we've ever played and we don't have our best player in the team. Black's never lacked commitment. Quite the opposite. There are plenty of players that have signed pre-contracts and played fine the rest of the season. This is a poor excuse for dropping a player.

Ian Black doesnt even want to play for us anymore

I love how he dodged being cup-tied last week and just stood there and he purposely kicked the ball at the crowd/into a caley flag at one point

hes an arrogant little *******

past few seasons he has been brilliant but he has no reason to play for us anymore he doesnt have the same commitment he doesnt give a **** and proved it during his warm-up at half-time

there were fans at the barrier giving him abuse right down the front aswell possibly.

Ian Black doesnt even want to play for us anymore

I love how he dodged being cup-tied last week and just stood there and he purposely kicked the ball at the crowd/into a caley flag at one point

hes an arrogant little *******

past few seasons he has been brilliant but he has no reason to play for us anymore he doesnt have the same commitment he doesnt give a **** and proved it during his warm-up at half-time

there were fans at the barrier giving him abuse right down the front aswell possibly.

What do you mean he dodged been cup tied last week, I can tell you for a fact he didnt even know he wasnt in the squad until the morning of the game.

As for not wanting to paly for us anymore who in their right mind would want to play for the current manager

Edited by stevico1

Get shot of him now , take anything Hearts offer . The guy obviously wouldn't want to get injured and risk the wrath of his new employers by getting a long term injury that could keep him out of action for his new club .

I would agree with that problem is hearts are skint

I think Ian Black has done a great job for us and deserves nothing but respect for his commitment to the club over the past 4-5 years as I think he could easily have left for someone else before now. We as a club havent matched his ambitions and deserves at the very least to be playing in the SPL next season.

The only problem I have about yesterday. Brewster either has to play him as he's arguably our best midfield player or drop him from the squad. Not have him on the bench with absolutley no intention of using him and making him warm up in front of the supporters like some naughty schoolboy.

Get shot of him now , take anything Hearts offer . The guy obviously wouldn't want to get injured and risk the wrath of his new employers by getting a long term injury that could keep him out of action for his new club .

I would agree with that problem is hearts are skint

surely a whip round in the Hearts social club would raise ?50 - ?100 ?

What do you expect black to do? Would you not want to move to a bigger club, his home club for more money. It makes sense. Most on here would move back to there home town for a job that offered more money. He is by far our best player and until we are well out of this relegation battle should be playing every week.

Yeah, which is more than Byrne, Morais or Gattheusi cost. Chasing out our best player when the team's at the bottom of the league. Way to go :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Whats the point in keeping him if he isn't going to play ? Way to go ;) :lol: :015:

No point. So play him. Black has never said he didn't want to play. Everything I know about Black as a player tells me he will be committed as soon as he walks out on that pitch.

Or perhaps we shouldn't play Gatthuesi, Cowie, Byrne, Vigurs, Imrie, Morais, Barrowman or the big Lithuanian whose name escapes me. They won't want to risk injury either given there's every chance they won't be here long-term.

Black will do his best for ICT. No doubt about that.

Yeah, which is more than Byrne, Morais or Gattheusi cost. Chasing out our best player when the team's at the bottom of the league. Way to go :rotflmao: :thumb04: :018:

Whats the point in keeping him if he isn't going to play ? Way to go ;) :lol: :015:

No point. So play him. Black has never said he didn't want to play. Everything I know about Black as a player tells me he will be committed as soon as he walks out on that pitch.

Or perhaps we shouldn't play Gatthuesi, Cowie, Byrne, Vigurs, Imrie, Morais, Barrowman or the big Lithuanian whose name escapes me. They won't want to risk injury either given there's every chance they won't be here long-term.

Black will do his best for ICT. No doubt about that.

Ageed. His professional pride would demand that. His track record too, as one of our most consistent players would indicate that he was not in it for the ride. To not play him would indicate that there was a deep ego conflict at work. And what a keeker!

I was happy to see Imrie came on and gave it his all

fair enough he didnt play too great but he worked really hard and always looked up for fighting the cause

he was going ballistic at the ref when the ball for the corner just disappeared somewhere near morrisons car park :S

what a hole hamiltons stadium is!