FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Charlie Christie

Reliably_Informed

Plus I believe CC is out of the country just now.

Scouting for a new striker to bolster his squad. :thumb04:

YET AGAIN BACK TO THE PAST RELYING ON WHAT HAS GONE BEFORE, THE JOB KNCKD cc WHY WOULD HE GO BACK??/

I SUGGEST SCOTTY AS MANAGER IHE AS FITNESS COACH WHEN HE FEELS BETTER AND ANYONE ELSE WHO WANTS TO BE HANGERS ON AS THAT IS WHAT THERE IS AT THE TULLOCH NOW.

HAVE YOU EVER GOT A VOICE ON THE END OF THE LINE , ALL I GET ARE ANSWERPHONES, SO MUCH FOR INTERACTION

IHE OVER TO YOU

Shhhhhhhhh.......And you say you're not an agent? There are not many full time employees at TCS other than playing staff and the office staff will be inundated with correspondance at the moment so unless you want Granty, Roscoe, Royster, Mirage & co on the line leave a message and they'll get back to you.

Forgot to say it's nice to see your tail wagging again CD :rotflmao:

In some respects he was our best ever manager.

How?

For starters he got us our highest SPL finishes IIRC, but what I had in mind was that I think we played our best and most attractive (SPL) football under his reign.

How?

For starters he got us our highest SPL finishes IIRC, but what I had in mind was that I think we played our best and most attractive (SPL) football under his reign.

:rotflmao:

Totally agree. And even watching a loss under CC you felt no more could have been done.

Would love to see him take charge at Hearts.

How?

No we didn't :rotflmao:

We either hit long balls towards Bayne, or we hit long balls over the top for Dargo to run on to.

Charlie was a smashing player and is a smashing guy, but the players looked lost under him. IMO we would have been relegated had CC stayed.

when CC was the manager i dont think there was anything in the papers about players falling out with him

Yeah, him and Black got on just dandy. I remember Charlie's relationship with the players was at an all time high after our 3-1 defeat to Dunfermline.

Edited by chris123

When CC was at the helm you could often see that he was trying to instigate a more attack minded approach to games (home and away). It didn't always work, but you could at least understand the thought process/logic. That's something that we've been missing for a longgggg time at TCS (attack minded play and understanding what the manager was trying to do).

I'm not convinced CC would be the right man to lead us forward given the current circumstances, but I would have no hesitation whatsoever about him being included in the new setup...be that as an assistant or a coach.

I would urge Charlie to say no. Not because I dont think he can do it, but because I think it would be too much pressure on him. We all know he loves the club, and we all know how it affected him before. A coaching or backroom role is best for him - perhaps as assistant to an incoming manager.

10CC for director of football anyone??? :rotflmao:

While not a bad shout I dont see how a club of our size needs both a manager and a DOF, Levin manages to combine both at Dundee United and seems to do ok

Now we are talking some sence.

Manager: Butcher,

Ass Manager: Shearer,

Head Coach: Christie.

The money we paid Brewster and the salary to our DofF would cover the 3 and give us a real chance of being a PL Club- not just a PL Team.