Supporters Trust - PayPal

Scotty

Some of you may have noticed that LG's signature now contains a paypal button. We are happy to have worked with LG and the Trust to enable this feature so that those of us outside Inverness can join the Trust in an easier fashion ....... Happy to say I am now a member myself too :rotflmao:

Next step - get the centenary club to do the same thing !

Some of you may have noticed that LG's signature now contains a paypal button. We are happy to have worked with LG and the Trust to enable this feature so that those of us outside Inverness can join the Trust in an easier fashion ....... Happy to say I am now a member myself too :rotflmao:

Next step - get the centenary club to do the same thing !

Thank you so much for your help with this (twice) I promise not to touch it ever again!! Hopefully some more of our board members will also adopt it and we should also be able to put it on our new web site which is currently under construction, again with the assistance of Caleythistleonline.

Thanks guys your help is very much appreciated.

Edited by L_G

Once I can extract my PayPal password from my wife I will be signing up again also - must admit I have been meaning to return the paper form for several weeks now but just not got around to it - great idea and shows what can be done with some determination, dedication and technical support (unlike my paper application).... :rotflmao:

edit: signed up :thumb04:

Edited by Tichy_Blacks_Back

As I said, we were happy to work with the Supporters Trust to get this done. Not sure who made the suggestion initially, but I know we suggested it to a few folk some time ago and the ST have now created their own paypal account which we have linked to via LG's signature

It is our hope that we will be able to put a permanent button somewhere within the site - similar to the "Donate to CTO" button at the bottom of this page, and that will allow LG to go back to having a normal signature !!!

As i alluded to above - We would also welcome the opportunity to do the same for the centenary club and the supporters club if they get themselves setup with a similar paypal account to the Trust.

• 2 weeks later...