FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

(merged) Foran & Odhiambo Sign

kencar

Reliably informed Foran, free from Southend and Eric Odhiambo, free from Leicester now fully signed until end of season only.

Latter only 19 but pacy. Foran, as you probably know, big SPL impact at Motherwell - 20 odd goals in 90 games before ?150,000 move to Southend in January 2007.

Sounds good to me ...

Foran a risk but has cut it at this level before.

Eric Odhiambo was at Brentford on loan and played a whole 8mins. Looking at his stats has he ever scored a goal at any level?

Hope TB knows something we don't, hope he was banging them in for reserves and was ready to step up.

Hope TB knows something we don't, hope he was banging them in for reserves and was ready to step up.

He was at Brentford, where Butcher might have seen him. He was also at Southend (where Foran has just come from), and was at Leicester when Levein was there and Levein took him to United ...... sounds like there might be something there ..... According to Wikipedia he also has an excellent full name .... Eric Geno S. Odhiambo-Anaclet

Don't think so Wiki says:

"Having returned from an unsuccessful loan spell at Brentford, Odhiambo had his Leicester contract terminated by mutual consent on January 30, 2009, having never played a league game for the club"

grampian news says its a loan,and i presume there more reliable than wiki

"Having returned from an unsuccessful loan spell at Brentford, Odhiambo had his Leicester contract terminated by mutual consent on January 30, 2009, having never played a league game for the club"

www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1539678,00.html

How about Leicester City website saying he's been released.??

Guest Quorthon

No my bad - signed till end of the season after negotiating his release.

Kerr is training with the squad.

Indeed he has just signed on loan till the end of the season.

I also believe that Foran has only signed till the end of the season, I suppose he'll consier his opyions after that.

Very good signing if you ask me.

He was at Brentford, where Butcher might have seen him. He was also at Southend (where Foran has just come from), and was at Leicester when Levein was there and Levein took him to United ...... sounds like there might be something there ..... According to Wikipedia he also has an excellent full name .... Eric Geno S. Odhiambo-Anaclet

Feck me - how much would that cost to get on the back of yer feckin shirt - if this **** turns out to be a feckin superstar he will be dubbed ERIC.

But as an anagram he is just what the club needed - A Baa Credence Smoothing Oil

Finally some strikers with a decent pedigree arrive.

Wonder what this means for Barrowman.

Delighted to see that Foran is here and Odhiambo is simply a bonus, lets hope he cuts the mustard here.

Butcher so far knows how to pick his players.

Hopefully it spells the end for Barrowman at caley.

Impressed by the quality of these two lets hope there is plenty more to come.

It'll also be interesting to see if Rooney now gets more than a token run-out at ten minutes left and two goals down. We may already have a good striker - he's top scorer at least.