FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Malpas Interview

Guest Caleylass

Guest Caleylass

Just read the interview with Maurice Malpas in todays Sun........ very good and he is out to get his old team on Saturday together with Butch..... go boys we can do it.

Hibs NEED to beat Falkirk on Saturday and WE have to beat Motherwell

Guest Caleylass

Very simple, but it got to happen LOL. Both Falkirk and Hibs will be desperate for a win as both last last week, I cant wait to get off that bottom spot and give Falkirk a chance tee hee

YES we will be catching Killie and St Mirren soon.......... we've got to..........

I don't see Hibs having to beat Falkirk on Saturday, if we win a draw takes us off the bottom but if Falkirk win it just means the group of 4 will become tighter.

We just have to concentrate on our own results and forget about anyone else's .... we have to play the other relegation candidates twice more and some good results will see us rise in the table without resorting to relying on other results. I wont complain if other results do go our way though !

We just have to concentrate on our own results and forget about anyone else's .... we have to play the other relegation candidates twice more and some good results will see us rise in the table without resorting to relying on other results. I wont complain if other results do go our way though !

gotta agree on that one scotty we really dont want to start relying on other peoples results this early on.

Guest Caleylass

I agree with all points saying we shouldnt be relying on other results so early on, but it would be so good if we are lifted off the bottom this weekend ............. just to end what has been a fantastic month with the new managment team in place and give us an even bigger boost going forward to fight relegation..........

We have been at the bottom for too long, someone else needs a shot tee hee

Hibs can't be as bad as that every week otherwise they'd be where we are in the table.

Good call, but I still think the Old ICT would have lost to them on Saturday. So maybe that counts for the disparity of league position. Either way, it is with confidence that I say that our league position does not reflect our current ability, many will be surprised at the improvement.

Some bottoms have pictures on them and should be cherished. :rotflmao:

Hey - lets not get carried away - I would still be happy with a point this weekend - three would be an absolute bonus. But if we get off the bottom the pressure lessens and changes hands - lets face it after Castle Greyskull they are all winnable games. And we can go into a Cup QF in better fettle.

Hey - lets not get carried away - I would still be happy with a point this weekend - three would be an absolute bonus. But if we get off the bottom the pressure lessens and changes hands - lets face it after Castle Greyskull they are all winnable games. And we can go into a Cup QF in better fettle.

So when you pop yer clogs we can skin yer erse and stretch it over a frame to hang in the Tate.

We can win against the steelers (not had the big apple pie fae Moray on for a while) and I think we could also send shock waves across Glasgow on wednesday night. Having watched the Falkirk highlights at the weekend they look like a team who've given up. Even Yogi has lost his enthusiasm and I think he could be the next to seek pastures new. I'm so looking forward to Hampden

So when you pop yer clogs we can skin yer erse and stretch it over a frame to hang in the Tate.

Jeez Alex ya put me off ma cornflakes....