FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team For Kilmarnock

Renegade

He has made a couple of errors of late and his distribution can be questioned, but Grantie is a wholehearted player and should be in the heart of the defence. Cut out the simple errors and bingo.

Guest CaleyJAGGIE

--------------------ESSON-------------------

TOKELY-----DUFF---MUNRO----HASTINGS----

PROCTOR------BLACK-----VIGUIRS----MORIAS

-----------------IMRIE-----------------------

----------------ODIHAMBO-------------------

MON E JAGGGIIIIEEEEEEEEES

He has made a couple of errors of late and his distribution can be questioned, but Grantie is a wholehearted player and should be in the heart of the defence. Cut out the simple errors and bingo.

He's had the chances to cut out the errors and he hasn't done it.

------------Esson------------

Tokely------Mihadjuks------Munro------Hastings

Morais------Black------Kerr------Imrie

----------Foran------Rooney----------

Subs: Fraser, Duff, Proctor, McBain, Vigurs, Odhiambo, Barrowman/Wood

I think we would look a more dangerous side having Foran up front and you need your goalscorer on the pitch (take notes Walter Smith) so Rooney would partner him. Munro is one of the players I would possibly consider dropping with Jamie Duff coming in as he seems able to keep the ball on the deck when he passes the ball. Morais to remain on the right wing as he is more direct when attacking full back and doesn't seem to wander inside like Proctor.

Edited by Brew Army

Granty has had a couple of below par performances but he loves the club, he gives to the cause and he is still a relatively solid defender. His theory of a hit and hope punt is not the best but to be perfectly honest from his position he hasn't got much to aim at.

It would be wrong to drop him imo because he is still a good player and if we did no one else would do any better.

Granty has had a couple of below par performances but he loves the club, he gives to the cause and he is still a relatively solid defender. His theory of a hit and hope punt is not the best but to be perfectly honest from his position he hasn't got much to aim at.

It would be wrong to drop him imo because he is still a good player and if we did no one else would do any better.

I don't know about that. I feel sorry for Granty at the mo because he is being left to look very pedestrian at times and his mistakes (a la Motherwell) are costing us. I can appreciate that not dropping him is good for his morale, and that dropping him might affect team morale (captain and all that) He can pull out the occasional stopper (a la Rankers) but it's not enough. There are others that can sit in his position (duff etc) I ain't got a downer on Granty but it might be time for a rest.