FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

To All The Players At Ict

Alex MacLeod

What worries me is that when the stakes are high and the pressure is on*, we lose, every time, against teams who are no better than us. Doesn't bode well for after the split!

* 6 pointers in the last few months v Hamilton, Falkirk, St Mirren, and twice being 90 minutes from a Hampden semi-final

Alex, the op was a pretty ott statement of dubious logic and merit. I think that there is an element of "cannae be *rsed" about some of them, and I'd include Proctor and Barrowman in that there's more an element of a lot of these guys just having reached their ceiling. Poor Granty, Rooney,Wood, Kerr, Lionel etc are simply what they are. I hope and believe that T&M realise this and are hoping like hell to motivate them to escape the drop by a point(if neccessary) and conduct a mass cull during the summer. It's time to clean the pool.