Matchday Thread: Motherwell -v- I.c.t.

Scotty

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

can someone please shut that asst commentator up...

motherwell have not been in this game at all, yet he seems to think the teams are evenly matched!!!!

Flip sake. :angry:

Well at least it's a point further away from the bottom but we just never be able to defend John Sutton.

Ach well, a point will do. As long as Falkirk beat St.Mirren on Saturday then we'll be safe whatever we do.

We need a draw minimum to be safe if Falkirk beat St Mirren.

we're 3 points ahead of them with 6 to play for.

Killie now safe bar a ridiculous goal swing. Might not be the worst opponents on Satruday (plus they are our b1tches)

Killie are 4 points off the drop with 6 to play for.... not safe just yet!!!

Killie now safe bar a ridiculous goal swing. Might not be the worst opponents on Satruday (plus they are our b1tches)

Killie are 4 points off the drop with 6 to play for.... not safe just yet!!!

Their goal difference is far superior to St.Mirren though. With Falkirk playing St.Mirren on Sat Killie can only go down if Falkirk win that, St. Mirren Pump Hamilton and Killie are humped twice - In which case we're safe anyway :angry:

Before the match, I probably would have taken a draw. We now have to get something against Killie on saturday, and if we do and the Midden get beat, we can all breathe a huge sigh of relief.

Ach well, a point will do. As long as Falkirk beat St.Mirren on Saturday then we'll be safe whatever we do.

We need a draw minimum to be safe if Falkirk beat St Mirren.

we're 3 points ahead of them with 6 to play for.

Aye, right enough. Still, one point from 6 should be doable.

from what i can figure a point on sat will see both us and killie safe.lets just hope both sets of players and management agree :angry:

i still feel a bit uneasy that killie are so due a win over us its not true plus hate playing falkirk at the best of times let alone in a last game decider so bring on a big nil nil on sat please