Matchday Thread: Kilmarnock -v- Ict

Scotty

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It looks like if ICT get beat next week and St. Mirren lose by 3 or more goals. Then ICT say up. If ICT lose and St.Mirren lose by 2 goals, then it goes to a play-off I think!

It looks like if ICT get beat next week and St. Mirren lose by 3 or more goals. Then ICT say up. If ICT lose and St.Mirren lose by 2 goals, then it goes to a play-off I think!

Would it not go down to who scored more?

We really need a goal, but we cant concede anotehr, goal difference is a major factor now

Goal diff cant come into it at the moment. we mite as well lose 5-0 for all the diff it makes go gung-ho!

If Falkrik beat us next week, it could go down to goal difference between us and St Mirren

Would it not go down to who scored more?

Probably, but ICT and St. Mirren would both be at -20 each (if that situation was to arise).

Just heard on the wireless that if ICT get beat by one goal, St. Mirren would have to get beat by 3 or more to go down.

Do you think it'll be all ticket next week ?

I e-mailed club last and asked that, they told me it would be decided after this weeks results. So at a rough guess ...yes

Edited by Dewsburydude

Right here we go. I feel sick already but on the plus side if anyone had told us way back in December/January that our survival would still be in our own hands on the lst game of the season I think most of us would have taken it. If Craig Brewster had not been sacked when he was it is doubtful that we would have taken 4 points off the OF. I feel so disappointed that we couldn't hold on for a point today or have held on last wednesday for a win. Well lots of valium on saturday see you all there. The place has to bounce.