FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Cheap Prices For Next Week

cairngorm

Joe, we couldn't sell out for OF and that with hundreds of opposition fans in the home stands.

We couldn't sell out in our most important cup game. (3000)

Thats fair weather fans for you though. When it comes to a cup final and this is the equivalent to a cup final. Just have to look at Gretna having 12,000, QOS 18,000 and Falkirk wanting 22,000 for cup finals. One off games such as this or a cup final bring out fans who havent been to a game all season or maybe in years.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if the "Falkirk Two" in the Innes will be looking for a ticket for this one !!!

I dont know the names - sure Caley100 will know who I mean - but despite supposedly supporting Falkirk for donkeys years, they have never attempted to go to a game, even when ICT were playing Falkirk at home in various divisions and offered free use of someone's season ticket !!!

George & Sue - nice folk, not really supporters tho', Sue is Man Utd daft, George went to see Falkirk in 19 fifty o'cake to see them win the cup and has very rarely seen them since.

complete shambles as usual from the amateurs who run ( sic ) the ticket office :P

Those in the ticket office are always very professional and any shambles - if it exists - is usually further up the food chain !!!

It was a women who claimed to be the ticket office boss who gave 3 or 4 different stories re tickets for saturday .

So for the people who have ordered tickets online are they getting sent out to use or do use have to get them on saturday from the club shop??? If its the shop that will be a very busy wee window on saturday :P

complete shambles as usual from the amateurs who run ( sic ) the ticket office :P

Those in the ticket office are always very professional and any shambles - if it exists - is usually further up the food chain !!!

When i booked my tickets they were very helpful and had a good laugh to them on the phone too so i have no complaints about them at all

When i booked my tickets they were very helpful and had a good laugh to them on the phone too so i have no complaints about them at all

I've never had any qualms over the ticket service or the service overall. Always been quite friendly and helpful too me.

Cant believe this - ordering my tickets just now, and the upper tier main stand is sold out, and the lower tier is all limited availability!! should have come on earlier!!

what a day this will be though!

Think they must have suspended online tickets during office hours

Seats available main stand lower all sections and North stand section C,D, E, F, G. Would appear only section D of south stand available as well so Falkirk could be bringing a big support with them.

Not the fault of those in the ticket office but any shambles will be from above as usual.

One of these days we will be a slick well organised organisation that plans well and doesn't need to react to anything as we will get oit right first time - well maybe someday

Was quite surprised at the prices but if it sells out then Board has got something right as we really do need a big crowd.

Just shows that if the Board had any conviction as to our status we could fill more seats every week on a regular basis and get more money in

Spend to save or in this case invest in the club, make it more competetive and fighting for top 6 place and the fans will come in in bigger numbers

Come on Caley, go for a win on Saturday

i have a sneaky feeling that the ticket office will start flogging the uncovered section tickets at lower prices come the end of the week. the rumours started in the office and just walking round town i don't sense that anyone is gripped by relegation fever, and certainly not many going out and buying tickets straight away.

can't wait for the atmosphere, and thats the first time i have ever said that without putting the word atmosphere in quotation marks. seriously hope it lives up to expectations.

I ordered my tickets yesterday at 4:30pm just before it shut and they were posted out and they arrived at my doorstep from the postman today at 9:15am which I was amazed by considering i expecting them to come in tomorrow so well done to the ticket office there and by the way it has just been announced that there WILL be cash gates in operation at the game on Saturday

are the main stand actually planning to sing at this match?

C-A-L-E-Y (clap clap clap) C-A-L-E-Y (clap clap clap)

They start to bang there knitting needles when its a corner :lol01:

WOW. :crazy03: :lol03: :lol02: looking forward to it.

maybe that crazy guy wearing what looks like an army surplus jacket will attempt to start up a song again.

seriously, the game just sounds better and better the closer it gets. listening to the sportsound 'football pundits' and only traynor backed us to stay up.