FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Pavels

PandB

A little bird told me that Motherwell and Falkirk are interested in signing Pavels for next season!! Hopefully we can sign him when his loan deal finishes!!

Thoughts................

A little bird told me that Motherwell and Falkirk are interested in signing Pavels for next season!! Hopefully we can sign him when his loan deal finishes!!

Thoughts................

Can't comment on anything concerning the "F" word til after Saturday.

Thoughts................

Along with Esson, Pavels doesn't appear to be flavour of the month with Mr Butcher.

I confidently expect both to move on in the summer.

Pavel to Motherwell that could easily happen

hmmmm Motherwell seem to like our players :lol:

Hopefully both of them stay but cant see it if were in the 1st division

I don't see anyone staying if we go down.

The majority of our players future's are riding on the next game.

Pavel to Motherwell that could easily happen

hmmmm Motherwell seem to like our players :)

Hopefully both of them stay but cant see it if were in the 1st division

I don't see anyone staying if we go down.

The majority of our players future's are riding on the next game.

Imries got a year left on his contract so he'll be here, Tokely will no doubt be here and so will Munro

Anyone know what players have got contracts??? (not the ones which end in the summer)

Its ridiculous Pavels isnt even getting offered a contract and neither is Vigurs, He probably isnt getting a contract offer because we still have to keep Jamie Duff and Phil MacGuire who is always injured on contract. He can't afford a new contract to Pavels but he can afford to offer contracts to Morais, Foran and unamonyous Kerr

He probably isnt getting a contract offer because we still have to keep Jamie Duff and Phil MacGuire who is always injured on contract

Why do we have to keep him?

Marcus Paatelainen got dismissed through injury even tho he was still on contract.

There was obviously a limit to those we could offer contracts too and Pavels has his international career to think about now as well. It's ashame we can't keep him but i think it gives Jamie Duff a chance to progress as a first team player now with McGuire as cover.

He probably isnt getting a contract offer because we still have to keep Jamie Duff and Phil MacGuire who is always injured on contract

Why do we have to keep him?

Marcus Paatelainen got dismissed through injury even tho he was still on contract.

Well there under contract so we have to keep them but the club can sell them if they want or let them go out on loan or let them go

• 2 weeks later...