FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

New Kit

Guest charlesmurdoch

Guest charlesmurdoch

When does the new caley kit coem out??? is it still gonna be errea and flybe??

cheers

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

its still errea, and we have been signed up for at least another year with flybe.

Dont know when it will come out but hopefully before July.

certainly not in there just now. cant wait to see it. will definitely be snapping one up regardless anyhoo.

there was alot of stuff being bought out the shop on saturday anyway. hope they did alright.

there was alot of stuff being bought out the shop on saturday anyway. hope they did alright.

Always people going in on match days and any time i pass the stadium through the week i always see people coming and going from it so it prob does pretty good for itself

Why does the kit have to necessarily be black or white? its quite tedious having almost every team having a white away kit

I remember a while back we had a white/orange away kit

dont remind me! worst looking kit ever! probably the main reason why we should stick with white or black.

home kit will be the same for next season, its the away kit that is changing. It will be predominantly white and I believe it is similar to at least one of the designs on the kit thread we had a couple of months back but not sure which design !

home kit will be the same for next season, its the away kit that is changing. It will be predominantly white and I believe it is similar to at least one of the designs on the kit thread we had a couple of months back but not sure which design !

Scotty, Do the club have a look at this website and see what the fans are wanting for a new kit and well some ideas?

I dont actually mind Errea as a kit supplier just now. They have a wide range of 'pre-made' designs which could accomadate anyones needs.

The only problem that i have with them is the quality of the product. The 'stripy' flybe top had those horrible white stiches going along the sleeve holes and the joins. The 'stripy' onetouch shirt was a disgrace. My one had stchings going over the logo, the stiches were falling apart and the front of the shirt was basically falling apart bit by bit.

Last seasons 'whoosh' shirt looked really nice although i havent bought one yet. Our design must have been stolen from Cowdenbeath as they have exactly the same design apart from blue stripe and a yellow background. The quality of the shirt is ment to be really good and is more durrable.

I must prefer the flybe.com sponsor as it loooks much smarter on the shirt than previous sponsors (inverness medical, onetouch). I really hope we can 'bounce back' to the Premier league on first shot so we have more chance of keeping and resigning with flybe, not just for the apperance, but the amount of money that goes into the club per game.

The Black away top has a good idea of getting fans names on it and i missed part of becoming history due to the lack of funds that i had at the time. I really think the club should re-introduce this feature in a couple years time when they decide to change their away shirts again.

As for CTRDEL's picture, i would love to be that for the next season. I espically like the back of it and even the front 'sweeping' feature on the left of the top.

(Excuse me, am not trying to frighten you! Iv just gotta post better thing :rolleyes: OR ELSE :( )

The new away shirt should have been available from the last game of the season... we would be making a needed profit now rather than 2 months down the line. It's the simple things like this that demonstrate how poorly our club is run and most importantly they are losing out on money because of it

The new away shirt should have been available from the last game of the season... we would be making a needed profit now rather than 2 months down the line. It's the simple things like this that demonstrate how poorly our club is run and most importantly they are losing out on money because of it

Spot on. Look at how many fans were at the last game of the season. Most of them would have bought one even most of the people who were there but dont go to alot of games prob would have got one.

Guest Caleylass

Thats good news I like our home kit and Flybe our sponsors still I belive... which is High Profile good for our image :lol:

I know its all about winning but we are and look a professional team, I think our strip is different and unique to others :D

Spot on. Look at how many fans were at the last game of the season. Most of them would have bought one even most of the people who were there but dont go to alot of games prob would have got one.

So....what you thinking...maybe 4000 or so? Damn...the club missed a trick there eh!

So....what you thinking...maybe 4000 or so? Damn...the club missed a trick there eh!

Well i wouldnt say 4,000 but at least 2,000+. If there was signs telling people that there new top is in alot of people would have went and got it

I think 2000 shirt sales at prob an average of ?30 is slightly optomistic for one game! I do think tho...it is pretty short sighted of a business, not to have their merchandise ready for sale, when the business needs extra income the most (ie; for summer transfers).

More professional (and finacially affluent clubs) recognise this very thing tho.

But then again. this is ICT we are talking about.