FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Kenny Deuchar Released By Accies

Kenny Deuchar would be a wonderful asset to us. He has good pace, brillant shooting accaracy and great at tackles. Played as good as David Beckham in the LA Galaxy's v Real Salt Lake near Christmas time.

Rocco Quinn am not sure about because i dont think i have seen him play and if i have, i havent noticed him.

Any Player is welcome at ICT because to be honest, we need them.

Don't rate Deuchar at all, I've played against him and watched him play and he is pretty bad technically, however, i think we might resort to the long ball next season as we seem to be losing all our players who can pass a ball and therefore Deuchar might be a good target man but im afraid that's all he would probably be.

Don't rate Deuchar at all, I've played against him and watched him play and he is pretty bad technically, however, i think we might resort to the long ball next season as we seem to be losing all our players who can pass a ball and therefore Deuchar might be a good target man but im afraid that's all he would probably be.

How did you manage that?

How did you manage that?

He plays for LA Galaxy's.

So basically none of them are free? Kenny's with St Johnston and Rocco is with QoS?

How did you manage that?

what do you mean?

How did you manage that?

what do you mean?

He wants to know how you got to play against him

How did you manage that?

what do you mean?

He wants to know how you got to play against him

i played against him when i played in the sfl. played against him a good few times, not that great, 2nd division player i would say.

i played against him when i played in the sfl. played against him a good few times, not that great, 2nd division player i would say.

Interesting comment....

Are you still playing CaleyP?

injury put me out the game unfortunately mate, not nice at all. not played for two year's now.

i would like to see kenny deuchar at caley as he could lift us back up to the spl maybe. he is a good player and i hope the butcher goes on for him :huh: