FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

North Korea Qualify For World Cup

WYNESS101

Over the next 12 months how many times are we going to hear reporters and commentators come out with "North Korea are playing in their first World Cup since 1966.........and we know what happened that year!"

I always like to see some different teams qualify, but by all accounts North Korea are not remotely entertaining. Their best players are actually born and bred Japanese.

Over the next 12 months how many times are we going to hear reporters and commentators come out with "North Korea are playing in their first World Cup since 1966.........and we know what happened that year!"

I always like to see some different teams qualify, but by all accounts North Korea are not remotely entertaining. Their best players are actually born and bred Japanese.

Maybe if they put on a decent show it will bring them back to the table of civilised nations. Alternately, maybe if they get a dodgy penalty against them, they will unleash a nuclear terror!

"North Korea are playing in their first World Cup since 1966.........and we know what happened that year!"

I think we all show know the important points about 1966 but only one will stick in our minds for the rest of our lifes...

First colour television transmission in Canada, from Toronto.

Wooooooohoooooooooooo colour :party01:

Edited by caleymad

I think we should all go down to the bookies and bet on USA now :lol:

Am not sure about anyone else but i have only seen one game and i couldnt stand it.

Those Tooters :unsure: (worse than Section B, North Stand)

Semms it have flown right passed me.

(i search "world cup" and this was the closest i could find. Wasnt going to make a new thread)