FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

LET'S ROCK! EDINBURGH 30th September 2006

Guest frantic

Guest frantic

On September 30th 2006, Let's Rock! Edinburgh will bring Scotland's passion for live music and the energy of thousands of music fans to it's East Coast Capital for the first time in UK festival history.

Let's Rock! Edinburgh is a new one day indoor music festival for the city of Edinburgh. Taking place at the Royal Highland Centre, Let's Rock! Edinburgh - which will surpass the scale of the city's previous music events - has attracted a stellar line up of established UK and International acts.

Joining headliners Feeder, will be Pete Doherty's Baby Shambles, Scottish rockers Idlewild, Sunderland indie kings The Futureheads, The Rakes, Kosheen, Rooster, Juliette & The Licks, Morning Runner Along with Scottish rockers The View. they have now just annouced more bands for you enjoyment. Just go to www.letsrockedinburgh.co.uk

33 bands will rock your day away on 3 indoor stages from noon until 3am. Whilst some of rock and pop's most exciting names will strut their stuff on the Highland and Lowland Stages, The Central stage will showcase some of the best up and coming breakthrough bands.

An unsigned Scottish band will be given the fantastic opportunity to open the festival with their performance on The Central Stage. If this is you, then we want to hear from you. You must have, or will set up a Myspace site, and then forward your interest (send message) and desire to play, to the team here at Let's Rock! Edinburgh. A select judging panel will then over the coming weeks, select 6 bands to perform on a special live night at Cabaret Voltaire in Edinburgh in September. The winner will be announced on the night, and will be given this exciting opportunity to open proceedings.

Let's Rock! Edinburgh on Saturday 30th September.... See you there.

www.letsrockedinburgh.co.uk

www.myspace.com/letsrockedinburgh

Guest ictdave

Let's Rock! Edinburgh on Saturday 30th September.... See you there.

Or not as il'l be at the caley dunfermline game  :011:

Sounds like a pretty cool event. Unfortunately, I won't be back from the US before then. Bummer. Just to put the cat amongst the pigeons though, at least there is some ROCK on the bill, unlike at 'Rock'ness. I'm going to organise a 'Danceness' event. The bill will include SOAD, Tool, Slayer, AC/DC....  :001: :001: :001:

Sounds like a pretty cool event. Unfortunately, I won't be back from the US before then. Bummer. Just to put the cat amongst the pigeons though, at least there is some ROCK on the bill, unlike at 'Rock'ness. I'm going to organise a 'Danceness' event. The bill will include SOAD, Tool, Slayer, AC/DC....  :001: :001: :001:

You're posts really do bore the living **** out of me!  Do you talk about anything else?!

You're posts really do bore the living **** out of me!  Do you talk about anything else?!

Don't read them then young lad...  :015:

Just hit the ignore button and you never have to listen to his p1sh again (unless someone quotes him) :003:

Line up not bad for this, hope the event's a success  :003:

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.letsrockedinburgh.co.uk/

We are very disappointed and saddened to announce the cancellation today of Let's Rock! Edinburgh. This event was being funded with the aid of a private investor who is now not able to produce the necessary funding required to see the event continue. This unfortunately leaves us with no choice but to cancel the event with immediate effect.

All tickets will be refunded if you return to your point of purchase. If you purchased online or via telephone, please contact the ticket agent who will issue you with a full refund.

For Ticketmaster call 0870 169 0100

For Tickets Scotland call Edinburgh 0131 220 3234; Glasgow 0141 204 5151

For Ripping Records call 0131 226 7010