FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Best ever player on TCS pitch

bauhaus

So we have thought about the players we would like to see back at the TCS, but who are the best players we have watched at the TCS. League, cup, friendlies and testimonials or reserve outings to get fit? Russel Latapy always impressed me, but twisted sister has carried some big players up here, as have Sheffield Utd etc.

The keeper from the Liverpool XI game.

He was the best Liverpool Caley player

On performance at TCS probably that t*s*p*t Bellamy. On ability and success at higher levels it has to be Larsson. How many of us thought 15 years ago that guys who play in CL finals wouls be regular visitors to Inverness?

The keeper from the Liverpool XI game.

He was the best Liverpool Caley player

On performance at TCS probably that t*s*p*t Bellamy. On ability and success at higher levels it has to be Larsson. How many of us thought 15 years ago that guys who play in CL finals wouls be regular visitors to Inverness?

Larsson is by far the best player to play at TCS, but Bellamy definately had the best game.

Is the question the best player? Or who was best on the day?

Bellemay isnt even in the same league as Larsson! Larsson had a far sharper footballing brain...Bellend relied on his pace!

I completely agree, on the day though I thought Bellamy was far superior than Larsson was against us. Larsson is possibly the best player to ever play in Scotland, you could argue anyway. Although Gascoigne would probobly take that title IMO.