FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

A very strange post from the Pimple

I feel sorry for you Scarlet.... I really and sincerely do.

I've enjoyed many of the sensible contributions you've made to CTO over the years, but it's now blindingly obvious to anyone reading the mumbo jumbo garbage you've posted on this thread, that you've completely lost the place.

I just hope you can get help mate.... I really do.... Oh and please... throw your car keys away before you kill someone.

Ps... I'm not closet medium by the way... more like closet large!

What do you make of these two events Scarlet? A number of years ago a good friend of mine was walking back home along a quiet country road one night when he was aware of a small light following him, the light being a metre or so above him. Every time he looked behind the light kept following him. My friend is not easily frightened and eventually he turned and asked "what are you, do you mean to harm me"? The light then disappeared into the distant. My mate never told anyone for fear of being ridiculed but eventually he confided in me. You could never meet a more genuine guy and certainly not one to let his imagination run riot.

Secondly, this happened to my mother: about six o'clock one morning she woke my father saying that there was someone outside their bedroom window saying his name. My mother thought she had been dreaming but when she heard it a second time and then more earnestly a third time she made my father get up and see who was there - there was nobody there and as you can imagine he was none too pleased with her. Two weeks later the exact thing happened again, my father's name called three times at six in the morning, she again made my father get out of bed and when he opened the window our elderly next door neighbour's grandson was standing on the pavement saying his grandfather had just died and my father was needed to help attend to matters. So why did my mother hear the exact same voice two weeks previously? I was a young lad then but I clearly remember the old neighbour dying and his grandson being grateful for my father's help.

Johnboy--I just wrote a reply to you in an ironic and humorous vein. Somehow the post was deleted just like that BUT not by my hand. This is not the first time that this has happened to me on this site and when it does I get irritated and think it is a glitch but later reflect and say to myself well maybe that would have been better left unsaid and it is possible that someone somewhere did not think that it was an appropriate reply! These things happen to me and are outside of my control. Like it or lump it? So I am quitting whilst I am ahead. Say what you like, it's a free world.

Hi Dam,

It sounds as if you are really serious about these experiences which we all respect I am sure. All things are possible in this area and it is not possible to comment specifically about them but stranger things have happened. If it was comfortig to you and your family then it is valid. If you review what you know and subjectively keep an open mind do you think yourself that the facts in this situation fit and would make sense in a spiritual context.? As far as your future experiences are concerned why not simply go with the flow and allow your opinions to form gradually? What matters to you is what you yourself feel is correct in your heart and if you are true to yourself then I think that you will also decide what is right and what is not.Hopefully this helps ?

I am not a practicing medium, I have never taken a penny for attempting to render such a service nor would I , I hope , ever do so. My experiences of acting as a medium were in a development circle where each participant gets a turn to meditate then state what they have seen, felt or heard during this period of quiet. Unless other people give you feedback how can you tell if you are accurate or not in your statements? And each of us is mentally assessing the accuracy of each statement from others if, and when, it applies to us . As time elapses your confidence in your spirit guides increases and you hope that what you say to another therefore increases in meaningfulness as you progress.

My wife is more spiritual than I, as far as I know anyway, and what she tells me of her experiences with her spirit guides is astonishing especially when she asks for healing prior to going to sleep and and awakes pain free, when all the pills in the world hardly help at all.

Gotta go now. Matilda our cat has just come in to see me. She is jet black and has just asked me if she can park her pointy hat and broomstick in the cupboard and of course I said yes! Now she won't leave me until I pay more attention to her than to the computer. Life gets tejious don' it? :boldblue:

Oh dear... I'm getting so slow in my old age...

It's just dawned on me just now... I have been the victim of an elaborate and very clever wind up by SP...

Well done mate... you got me that time... Hook, line and blo0dy sinker!

My regards to Matilda.

:boldblue: :004: :lol:

Matilda is very impressed by your fortitude and persistence Johnboy. She feels that although you came close to a mental meltdown you are again one of us ..but you might be well advised to stick to the football since this is a deep and mystifying subject that needs a lot of study. :021: A novice can't jump in to the deep end like this you know...

She says that your last remark was very generous and kind to Uncle Scarlet who, she freely admits, is the kindest Spiritualist that she has ever met. A free yearly subscription to the Witches Covenant Convention, a new broomstick every birthday and being able to arrange a 500 mile race for her against a Canadian Royal Air Force F18 jet to see who can break the sound barrier first puts Uncle Scarlet on a pedestal as far as she is concerned.

But--er--she must also reluctantly tell you that this was no wind up and he meant every word he said! :024: But now you are seasoned in the School of Disbelief and Hard Knocks and will eventually be our star pupil we know you can handle this ..we know it is difficult, challenging and can often result in total confusion but ...just keep at it lad, jjust keep at it.. :clapping03:

Now the next discussion will be about Ectoplasm so do your homework my dears and come to class prepared. The Oxford English Dictionary has a good description of what this substance is and it will also refer you to "Cytoplasm", "Endoplasm" and "Protoplasm". To be quite frank I had to read all of these references more than once to comprehend what exactly they were communicating ..now I know at least that they are all linked.

Very briefly this ethereal substance is produced by certain very special Spiritualistic mediums from any orifice in the body and can form into the shape of a person. Sometimes, however, it forms into the shape of a hand, called a pseudopod, which can and may write down words or a message. I have never seen this myself but have seen highly documented and attested photographs of this dynamic phenomenon.

Moving right along... :clapping03: :clapping03: