FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Hiya folks - I'm the new boy!

CaleyT

Hi guys - I'm new to this forum. Been watching for a while, nearly a year I suppose.

I'm from Inverness and used to be a Caley supporter. Now I live in Kyle and am surrounded by Ross County supporters. I try to get to as many home ICT games as possible and I suppose I'll end up in Dingwall one of these days too, pitying these poor deluded County supporters whose team has already peaked this season and is now on the slippery downhill slope!

Looking forward to a bit of banter and crack (don't spell it the poncy way!) Cheers!

Lol, I woke up in a miss trusting mood thats all.... I put hand on heart and say I have no Tink mates... He seems to spell a wee bit better than me and doesnt use full stops as much.....

Edited by georgeios

Thanks folks!

Weather in Kyle is generally dull with the occasional bright spot - a bit like the County-supporting natives. (Except for the occasional bright spot)

I ain't casting for a bite, but nothing wrong with a bit of banter.

To be honest there's good crack with the Kyle tinks, especially the ones I work with - no hatred or anything - they just like to get one over on us when they can, and how they love to gloat about it. As you can imagine I had to take a lot of stick after the County game. We MUST win next time we meet!

Is that VW Garage still open up your way?

There's a VW garage in Portree which is over the Skye bridge and 30 odd miles up the road. There used to be one in Broadford (7 miles away) but that's now a Co-op

Are you a gypo in disguise just trying to win over the caley fans :)

Although the majority of non-OF fans in the Kyle area support Ross County, there is little chance of me becoming similarly afflicted!

Hello

Hello

cmon the diamonds :rolleyes:

Don't be ridiculous!

:D

DIAMONDS ARE FOREVER :rolleyes: Until the bank repossess them and somebody fobs you off with cubic zirconia.

Fixed it for you.

Edited by birdog