FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Team for County

Renegade

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can only see a couple of changes for this one, due to a lack of players only change in the back four will be if Golly is fit in which case he will replace Shinnie who I thought was okay yesterday but he seemed a little bit attracted to the ball when Partick got it in the middle of the pitch. Nick Ross deserves another chance but if Roy McBain isn't injured he must have done pretty severe to not have been on the bench yesterday, especially when Duncan somehow managed to get onto the pitch. Despite me saying at the start of the season he wasn't good enough to start, I would play Rooney up top with Foran as he looks more dangerous than any other striker at the moment.

Esson

Proctor Munro Bulvitis Golly

Ross Cox McBain Hayes (to stay on the left and none of this switch wings pish)

Foran Rooney

Subs: Allison, Shinnie, Stratford, Barrowman, Sanchez

--------------------Esson----------------------

--Proctor----Bulvitis----Munro----Golabek---

---Ross-----Duncan----Cox------Hayes-----

-------------Sanchez----Foran----------------

Rosscoe's suspended. I can't think of anyother changes we could make, maybe give McBain a shot in central midfield, use his industry?

Shame that the football tomorrow seems to have paled into insignificance thanks to other issues.

I saw enough positives against PT - mainly the performances of Ross and Hayes, which has actually got me looking forward to this one.

Assuming our defence don't gift goals the way they did last week, I predict a comfortable 3-1 win for ICT.

Esson

Proctor Munro Golabeck Shinnie

Ross Cox McBain Hayes

Foran Sanchez

Losing some silly goals but able to score a few. This says to me, shut up shop at the back, then we should be able to sneak one up front. So:

Esson

Proctor

Bulvitis - Munro

Ross - Cox - Duncan - McBain - Hayes

Rooney - Foran

If Golly is fit, then put him in for Bulvitis. Proctor sweeping up with Ross and Hayes as wing-backs (though more wing than backs). Cox and McBain need to cover Ross and Hayes as they bomb forward.

Pretty experimental but I think it'll get the goals in a one-off, whilst taking care of business at the back.

Don't know exact positions but line up will be Esson, Proctor, Bulvitus, Munro,Golaback, Duncan, Hayes, Cox , Sanchez, Eagles, Foran, and will be playing 4-1-4-1

Sounds like you've got some inside info here, Stevie...

Do you know for a fact that Nick Ross won't be on from the start? If that's the case I probably won't be going.

Duncan and Bulvitis both had nightmares last week.

Don't know exact positions but line up will be Esson, Proctor, Bulvitus, Munro,Golaback, Duncan, Hayes, Cox , Sanchez, Eagles, Foran, and will be playing 4-1-4-1

Sounds like you've got some inside info here, Stevie...

Do you know for a fact that Nick Ross won't be on from the start? If that's the case I probably won't be going.

Duncan and Bulvitis both had nightmares last week.

Just what I heard Johnboy normally very reliable but wouldn't take it as a def

If this is true then, Butcher has just showed how inept a boss he is. A cup semi final, a "winner takes all" game, against ICT's biggest rivals and he essentially is going to shut up shop. If this is true, once again Butcher has shown how useless he can be. No wonder he's been sacked so many time, if it wasn't for the fact that he is such a big name as a player, and talks such a good game, he wouldn't be ICT boss and had his managerial career even started it would have ended a long time ago. A defensive style yet again at home, Foran up front by himself and keeping Duncan, Proctor, Bulvitis and Eagle in, who whenever they play are almost always completely ineffective is just nuts. He must share a brain for tactics with a certain Mr Brewster. I know Tokely's out (as is Imrie, Odhiambo and Duff) so can't come in to replace these guys even though they're rubbish most of the time. If this is the side (or something equally as daft) is what Butcher puts out tomorrow and it fails, which it probably will if this is case, we can say bye bye to any silverware this season, and I personally will have had it with him.

Duncan + Stratford = SAME

There both alike

Too right, they're both rubbish.

Foran upfront by himself is just reminiscent of Miller being up on his own for Scotland. We just do it in games we don't expect anything from.

We have to be slightly more attacking in this one.

I feckin love Renegade.

Which part is worrying you.

Is Tokely not suspended for this game as well, accumulated booking in this comp.

TB might not realise Tokely is suspended for this one.

He's had other, possibly more important duties to attend to this week....

Which part is worrying you.

Is Tokely not suspended for this game as well, accumulated booking in this comp.

TB might not realise Tokely is suspended for this one.

He's had other, possibly more important duties to attend to this week....

That he attended on wednesday night and that didn't affect anything because the team had the day off on thursday. A day off they were entitled to having worked for seven days previous.