Team for Queens

Guest Mahonio

Esson

Tokely Bulvatis Munro Golly

Duncan

Hayes Cox McBain Eagles

Foran

1 up front !!! That'll have the fans flocking back to TCS .

not like you to pick out one of my posts :ohmy:

Didn't see any Chelsea fans complaining when Mourinho was playing 3 in midfield, Drogba & 2 wingers... or Liverpool fans complaining when they have Torres as the only front man with Gerrard playing off him???

Infact the majority of games last season Man U played with Rooney on his own

And before you ask... yes Foran is a poor man's Drogba.... Cox is a poor man's Gerrard and Hayes is a poor man's Ronaldo!!!

That formation would be fine but we dont have the players to play it.

The thing about the Chelsea formation, is that it is pretty attack minded. The wide men are essentially forwards, in the sense that were on the wings, but attacking all the time. The 4-5-1 at home especially with ICT's players wouldn't work, and remember it's the home form that's been shocking for quite a while now, the reason being that ICT have been far too defensive. If it were me in charge, the 4-4-2 would be the most defensive I'd ever go at home. I also wouldn't seeing 3 strikers on from the start on Saturday as well.

Esson

Tokely Bulvatis Munro Golly

Duncan

Hayes Cox McBain Eagles

Foran

1 up front !!! That'll have the fans flocking back to TCS .

not like you to pick out one of my posts :ohmy:

Didn't see any Chelsea fans complaining when Mourinho was playing 3 in midfield, Drogba & 2 wingers... or Liverpool fans complaining when they have Torres as the only front man with Gerrard playing off him???

Infact the majority of games last season Man U played with Rooney on his own

And before you ask... yes Foran is a poor man's Drogba.... Cox is a poor man's Gerrard and Hayes is a poor man's Ronaldo!!!

That formation would be fine but we dont have the players to play it.

The thing about the Chelsea formation, is that it is pretty attack minded. The wide men are essentially forwards, in the sense that were on the wings, but attacking all the time. The 4-5-1 at home especially with ICT's players wouldn't work, and remember it's the home form that's been shocking for quite a while now, the reason being that ICT have been far too defensive. If it were me in charge, the 4-4-2 would be the most defensive I'd ever go at home. I also wouldn't seeing 3 strikers on from the start on Saturday as well.

If you were in charge we would be in Europe :004:

:lol::lol:

Not that I want to disagree with our next manager :rolleyes: but this is the first time since Robson left the club that we have actual wingers so why not push them further forward as additional front men and the formation almost works out as a 4-3-3, the extra man in midfield offers an option so we might actually pass the ball. At the moment, Foran is almost playing as a lone striker while Sanchez wanders about the pitch, it makes sense to swap him for an additonal man in midfield so we can dominate possesion then at least if we are 0-0 with 30 mins to go we have the option to throw on another striker. These threads are aimless anyway... I think everyone knows Terry will be playing the same team he played against County unless there's an injury

I'd like to see us line up with:

Esson

Proctor Tokely Munro Golabek

Ross Cox McBain Hayes

Foran Barrowman

Drop Bulvitis for crimes against defending. Drop Duncan for crimes against passing. Drop Eagle for crimes against er.... winging?

Also drop Sanchez because I think he will provide more coming off the bench for Cox, leaving McBain to hold the midfield together and Sanchez playing just behind the strikers.

With a bit of luck we'll see a convincing performance and a win, but I'm not holding my breath.

I'm surprised at some of these starting line-ups.

Can only suggest that all those who have left Nick Ross out, couldn't have been at the Partick (home) game.

He was good for the final 20 minutes or so but aside from that I thought he offered precious little. I know you are now his number 1 fan but I haven't seen anything from the lad to warrant him securing a starting place week in week out.

I'm surprised at some of these starting line-ups.

Can only suggest that all those who have left Nick Ross out, couldn't have been at the Partick (home) game.

He was good for the final 20 minutes or so but aside from that I thought he offered precious little. I know you are now his number 1 fan but I haven't seen anything from the lad to warrant him securing a starting place week in week out.

Without a doubt the best young prospect I've seen for years - he turned that PT full back inside out all through the second half, with apparent ease, and put in several decent crosses. (shame no one could take advantage)

If his talent can be utilised, and properly nurtured, He'll be a household name within a couple of years - mark my words!

He is surely worth a starting place just as much as Cox, Stratford, Eagle or Hayes.

According to today's Courier, Butcher still hasn't decided whether or not he'll put Tokely in defence from the start, due to last weeks defence keeping a clean. He also goes on to say, that if he does start him, he's not sure where to start him, citing the right back and centre back postitions as possibilties, or perhaps in the midfield.

I must say, it it was me there would be no contest in considering puting Tokely back. The sooner the Disaster Duo of Proctor and Bulvitis is split up the better.