FACEBOOK LOGIN ×

Butcher Out - Calderwood In (merged)

DornochCaley

Aberdeen didnt play the worst ever in the SPL last year, and down in the SFL1 we have the leauge to play for... but in farness the rest is also a good shout, so thats another few to remove from your list of things hes not very good at and what hope we'd have....

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reasons why I would be f*cking raging if Calderwood came anywhere near the ICT manager post (hypothetical or not):

1) He's a pr!ck - In your opinion

2) He's been tango'd - Childish and irrelevant

3) He managed to alienate all the fans (something we don't need help with) - No he didn't

4) Aberdeen are struggling to recover from the wage bill Calderwood had in place - They're not

5) Aberdeen played the worst football in the SPL when he was there (again something we don't need help with) - No they didn't

6) Calderwoods tactical book contained 2 formations, 4-4-2 to start the game and then 4-2-4 as soon as they lost a goal - Wrong again

7) He made some of the worst signings ever to be made by any team in the history of the SPL - Name them

8) He thought Jamie Langfield was the best keeper in Scotland - Not sure about that one

9) He plays all his players out of their favoured positions to prove his tactical genius (like renegade's formation - Zadi probably would be played upfront) - No he doesn't

10) He's best mates with Brewster and would probably hire him as assistant manager - Jimmy Nicholl is his assistant

11) We would never (ever) win a cup and at the end of day that's all a club our size can ever hope for - Even Sir Alex wouldn't win us a cup

12) He's from Fife - Wrong again

13) He's a pr!ck - In your opinion

14) He's a pr!ck - In your opinion

15) yes he's a pr!ck - In your opinion

As per usual your spouting drivel harry

Edited by DALNEIGHCALEY

Reasons why I would be f*cking raging if Calderwood came anywhere near the ICT manager post (hypothetical or not):

1) He's a pr!ck - In your opinion

2) He's been tango'd - Childish and irrelevant - as childish as an arguement made up of "No he didn't" or "they're not"

3) He managed to alienate all the fans (something we don't need help with) - No he didn't - I imagined the

4) Aberdeen are struggling to recover from the wage bill Calderwood had in place - They're not

5) Aberdeen played the worst football in the SPL when he was there (again something we don't need help with) - No they didn't

6) Calderwoods tactical book contained 2 formations, 4-4-2 to start the game and then 4-2-4 as soon as they lost a goal - Wrong again

7) He made some of the worst signings ever to be made by any team in the history of the SPL - Name them

8) He thought Jamie Langfield was the best keeper in Scotland - Not sure about that one

9) He plays all his players out of their favoured positions to prove his tactical genius (like renegade's formation - Zadi probably would be played upfront) - No he doesn't

10) He's best mates with Brewster and would probably hire him as assistant manager - Jimmy Nicholl is his assistant

11) We would never (ever) win a cup and at the end of day that's all a club our size can ever hope for - Even Sir Alex wouldn't win us a cup

12) He's from Fife - Wrong again

13) He's a pr!ck - In your opinion

14) He's a pr!ck - In your opinion

15) yes he's a pr!ck - In your opinion

As per usual your spouting drivel harry

Not getting any???

Wouldnt say no to Calderwood.

HOWEVER, i am fairly confident Butcher has it in him to get the results. He is here to do a job, he wont give up facing up to that job before the end of the season.

Im intrigued to see what happens in these next 3 games, and then the ALBA cup final. He got it tremendously right last weekend, i wonder after a few trial and errors, he has finally found a team and formation that works.

6) Calderwoods tactical book contained 2 formations, 4-4-2 to start the game and then 4-2-4 as soon as they lost a goal

And often 5-3-2 as soon as his team goes a goal up.

I remember one game a few seasons back, he brought Touzani on for a midfielder after they took the lead and then threw Mackie on for another defender when we equalised.

Sadly that damn Lovell got the winner.