Tickets for Saturday

ICTFCkev

I got my tickets yesterday and it didnt sound like there was a huge amount left, so I wouldnt chance it if i were you.

4 adult tickets in the terrance only cost me ?52, which was a surprise!

No tickets left in the stand only terracing left

Someone hasn't told the County website then cos they can still be purchased there.

Well ICT don't know about this cause when I went into buy tickets I was told the stand was sold out and only terrace avaliable. They did only send some terrace tickets to ICT to sell so maybe they never sent them the whole stand allocation either, but I guess ICT thinks that they did though! Also when I got tickets an old guy came in to get stand tickets but when told it was sold out he decided to leave it. Would be a shame if there was still tickets left for people like this and they don't know about it!

No tickets left in the stand only terracing left
Someone hasn't told the County website then cos they can still be purchased there.
Well ICT don't know about this cause when I went into buy tickets I was told the stand was sold out and only terrace avaliable. They did only send some terrace tickets to ICT to sell so maybe they never sent them the whole stand allocation either, but I guess ICT thinks that they did though! Also when I got tickets an old guy came in to get stand tickets but when told it was sold out he decided to leave it. Would be a shame if there was still tickets left for people like this and they don't know about it!

Sounds like the usual ticketting shambles from our lot :004:

Where is the shambles on the ICT side??? Please explain?

The Stand tickets on sale on County website are HOME tickets only. There was no option to buy away ones when I checked 2 minutes ago. I would hazard a guess that ICT were sent a limited quantity of away stand tickets and these have sold out. Terracing tickets still available for Home and Away ends on the County site and judging by posts here, also from ICT.

Scotty, it is because ICT are run by Muppets!!

Tell that to people on this forum often enough and they will believe it - easily lead, as my mother would have said.

No matter the amount of effort being put into any area of the club, be it ticket handling or whatever, the hard worker must be a muppet and the person making this claim will no doubt have an IQ of 10 but it must be right as they read it on here!!

There is some offerings on another thread relating to the waygoing of what was historic posters on here and one wonders if this negitive 'muppet mentality' is helping to drive them away.

'It is all a muppet shambles at ICT'. How sad for the people trying to provide us with a service.

Tell that to people on this forum often enough and they will believe it - easily lead, as my mother would have said.

No matter the amount of effort being put into any area of the club, be it ticket handling or whatever, the hard worker must be a muppet and the person making this claim will no doubt have an IQ of 10 but it must be right as they read it on here!!

There is some offerings on another thread relating to the waygoing of what was historic posters on here and one wonders if this negitive 'muppet mentality' is helping to drive them away.

'It is all a muppet shambles at ICT'. How sad for the people trying to provide us with a service.

Your opening line is bang on , for once :004:

That's a no then!!!

Top of the class caleyd , I made the schoolboy error of taking an Alex MacLeod post as fact .

Even if Alex MacLeod's post had been fact (and it may have been at the time), how does what C*unty have on their site reflect on how ICT have been selling tickets?

Your opening line is bang on , for once :D

I wonder if it could be part of a line central to my offering that could be bang on, not once but all the time.